Marketing Executive - French speaking
at Adzuna in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
Adzuna is a job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. From launch in the UK in 2011, we now have more than 10 million visitors a month and are busy conquering the world from our office in West London. Right now, we’re seeking a Country Marketing Executive to join our world class team in helping millions of people find better, more fulfilling jobs.
As one of our Country Marketing Executives, you will lead the charge to win France and transform the French job search market. Your role will be to make sure the development of our site in France is a continued successful growth story. Uniquely, Country Marketing Executives at Adzuna straddle key business areas of marketing planning, execution and traffic growth, as well as commercial growth, account management and business development.
Based in our great Fulham office, you’ll work with a smart team of Country Managers operating 16 internationalised websites, overseeing all aspects of your site’s internet marketing, including; SEO and PPC, blogging, PR and social media. Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to manage and mentor Interns, who will support your content needs, whilst liaising closely with the central marketing team who can provide deep channel expertise and help you to align your country’s activities with global strategy.
As our Country Marketing Executive for France, you’ll grow revenue from our pay-per-click advertisers, from an existing customer base, as well as through acquisition of new customers in order to deliver against stretching sales and revenue targets. Key to your success will be an ability to monitor the metrics for your site and work with everyone in the company to build a great user experience and a profitable fast growing-business.
You’ll be an integral member of our team, building something to be proud of, whilst becoming a part of one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe. It’s a fun and fast moving environment. Join us!
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of or aptitude for much of the below:
Commercial growth, Account Management and Business Development:
- Demonstrable proven ability to deliver against ambitious traffic targets, and then find a way to hit and exceed them
- Strong commercial understanding of internet marketing/advertising business models (CPC, CPA, CPM etc.)
- Proven ability to grow and maintain a balanced portfolio of clients through new customer acquisition
- Able to deliver against stretching sales and revenue targets
Marketing planning, execution and traffic growth:
- Can grow a network of traffic partners and affiliates to broaden territory reach
- Able to project manage the delivery of all local marketing initiatives
- Experience in developing SEO presence through strong in-house operations, link and content development and outsourcing where appropriate
- Can build a powerful social media and PR machine and build brand awareness
- Have an understanding of how to optimise search engine marketing spend
- Tests new channels and approaches, whilst measuring and improving performance and efficiency to maximise growth rate
Other skills that we value:
- Fluent in English and French.
- You like to roll up your sleeves, be hands-on, entrepreneurial, and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time.
- You are highly numerate.
- You self-identify as a great communicator with an energetic, action-oriented nature.
- You make things happen.
What we offer
- £30k-£40k base salary depending on experience
- Work at a company where you can make a real difference
- Stock options and pension scheme
- Entrepreneurial environment in a great new office in Fulham
- 25 days holiday
- A bursting social event calendar and training opportunities
- A fancy coffee machine, gym, ping pong table, maternity pay, bike to work scheme, fresh fruit, Adzuna Academy training program, Apple store discount and lots more
More about Adzuna:
Adzuna is a search engine for job ads used by over 10 million visitors per month that aims to list every job, everywhere. We search thousands of websites so our users don’t have to, bringing together millions of ads in one place. By providing smarter search options and powerful data about the job market, we give jobseekers the information they need to take control of their careers.
Adzuna.co.uk was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla and is backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital.
We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run ‘Find a job’, one of the British government’s most used online services. Adzuna’s mission is to be the best place to start looking for a job.
We love using the awesome power of technology to help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working.
Recent jobs at Adzuna
- Online Marketing Intern (BR Portuguese speaker) at Adzuna in London 06-11-2018
- Product Manager at Adzuna in London 03-01-2019
- Regional Manager - Emerging Markets at Adzuna in London 03-01-2019
- Finance Manager at Adzuna in London 07-01-2019
- Communications Manager at Adzuna in London 05-02-2019