Job Title: Display Manager
Location: Islington, London
Department: Acquisition Marketing
Office Hours: 09.00 -17.30 (Monday to Friday)
Tau Marketing Services boast a suite of innovative slots and bingo brands making it the UK’s fastest
growing iGaming network. A data driven strategy combined with market-leading creative has led to phenomenal conversion and retention rates ensuring that Tau Marketing Services provides customers with the ultimate online slots and bingo experience.
The key objective of the Acquisition Marketing Team is to deliver ROI from a multi-channel marketing
mix. Due to expansion and an aggressive growth strategy Tau Marketing Services are now looking for
an ambitious and target driven Display Manager to join its growing and experienced team.
The Display Manager role at Tau has two core objectives:
1. Oversee the growth in existing Facebook display campaigns, managing a small team of
campaign managers to ensure optimal campaign performance and best practice optimisation.
2. Introduce programmatic/RTB campaigns to the business driving the integration, setup and
ongoing optimisation resulting in incremental revenue for the business.
You will be experienced, capable and autonomous in terms of programmatic/RTB campaigns we
would expect you to define the strategy and push through the execution.
Responsibilities will include day-to-day campaign management, continuous creative testing, landing
page / user journey optimisation and strategy implementation.
The successful candidate will be an expert in display environments. With an end-to-end
understanding of programmatic buying from retargeting to RTB to DSPs. We are looking for someone
willing to experiment with new platforms and solutions to impact on paid advertising efficiencies.
● Create and own the programmatic strategy within the business.
● Assume executive responsibility for developing and maintaining innovative market leading
campaigns whilst ensuring delivery meets all campaign requirements and KPI’s.
● Line management and overseeing Facebook channel performance across the group.
● Work with the wider Acquisition Team on strategies, budgeting and forecasting.
● Collaborating with other acquisition channels to ensure messaging is consistent across all
● Identify areas of growth and opportunity.
Essential Skills & Experience
● Proven track record in optimising programmatic, direct response and brand advertising
campaigns via real time bidding platforms.
● Extensive knowledge and experience of the digital ad tech landscape including DSPs, Ad
servers and DMP's, inventory sources, bid and buy types.
● Knowledge to advise the business on optimal setup from campaign and technical perspective.
● Interest in online gaming is desirable but not essential.
● Experience in managing large monthly budgets.
● Knowledge of tracking systems and analytics software.
● Strong analytical and reporting skills with an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
● Impeccable communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business.
● A team player who has the ability to thrive in a highly pressurised environment.
We offer: 20 days holiday, Private Healthcare, Company Pension
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV, your salary expectation and a short cover letter by the closing date.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to an interview.