GoCardless is creating the world’s first network for bank to bank payments, to rival credit and debit cards. With our powerful API and our global network of software partners, we’re on a mission to break down barriers, so businesses can take recurring payments easily, anywhere, in any currency.
We are seeking a high-performing Senior Global Campaign Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding team at a very exciting time. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who can deliver outstanding global / local campaigns and is adept at working across multiple teams and departments. Someone who is metrics driven and motivated by seeing their work contribute to pipeline growth would be ideal.
This role is critical to reaching ambitious demand generation goals and requires the ability to deliver quality outcomes while working within a high growth and fast paced environment.
*What You'll Be Doing*
Create innovative, successful and measurable global demand generation campaigns to drive pipeline and self -serve sign-ups across SMEs, mid-market and large enterprises.
Work with creative and content teams to define content goals and approach, identify and ideate on compelling storylines, and align these elements to campaign brief, messaging documents and activation strategy to create a comprehensive and measurable content plan.
Partner closely with product marketing to confirm/strategise on campaign themes messaging, personas, industries, and assets.
Develop/project manage integrated media plan for campaigns -- including web marketing, nurture, paid search, social media, and events -- in partnership with the rest of the marketing team.
Analyse and segment prospect / customer data to help define prospect and customer with high engagement and revenue growth potential.
Apply KPIs, analytics, and insights to better profile, target and re-target prospects, driving continual campaign optimisation.
Develop hypothesis and actions to mitigate/leverage them. A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting.
Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the campaign across all geos and collaborate with sales team to ensure strong follow-through on sourced leads.
Define and drive the delivery of regular reporting of campaign results at each stage of the buyer journey and demand pipeline. Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
*What You Bring*
* Experience managing global demand generation campaigns for software and/or SaaS services.
* Experience working with Salesforce.com and Pardot (or other marketing automation tools) to execute integrated demand generation campaigns and measure their effectiveness.
* Experience working with personas and mapping to the buyer’s journey.
* Proven team player who that has partnered with sales and marketing teams globally to deliver integrated campaigns.
* Demonstrated marketing results and strong analytical mindset.
* Experience working with global teams and external partners, with a proven ability to build collaborative relationships.
* Self-starter with high energy, “can do” personality and desire to thrive in a fast-paced growth environment.
We welcome a wide diversity of applicants, and our team are from a variety of backgrounds, so if you’re unsure please apply.