**Are you already excited? Get ready to be...**
We're Metomic and we have a vision to make _data ethics_ globally important. We want to make data-misuse a thing of the past. We want to make the internet respect people's data.
But let's cut to the chase... We're building a B2B growth engine that does more than generate revenue for a company, but generates interest for an entire industry. We need someone to own it. Someone with the ambition, creativity and strategic mind to turn a ripple into a tidal wave.
The Head of Growth will take Metomic to the next level. If you're not afraid of big-figure mandates - in fact, they excite you - and you like the idea of making a solid dent in the story of the internet, then you might just be in the right place.
**You'll be shaping an entire industry by...**
* Combining creativity with numbers to test, develop and solidify a highly effective B2B sales funnel
* Working to develop and evangelise paid and organic strategies for acquisition, activation, retention, and monetisation
* Analysing data to identify opportunities to engage with users as well as to define segmentation and targeting strategies
* Working closely with engineering, product and content teams to build growth strategies that fit in with a quickly evolving product
* A/B testing the sh*t out of everything
* Working closely with the CEO and CTO on translating big strategic thinking into stories and critical decisions
* Contributing to board presentations and company direction
* Hiring for roles that help you meet your objectives
**You love unleashing your creativity, but you're also number-orientated and have....**
* Experience with hockey sticks
* Excitement at the thought of owning company-wide KPIs
* A data-driven approach to simplifying highly complex problems into specific actions
* Strong cross-team abilities with excellent communication and collaboration skills
* Experience with a variety of implicit and explicit growth channels, including SEO, paid marketing, content management, partnerships, and whatever else you think of!
* A good technical understanding so that developers don't look at you like :|
**Even better if you also have...**
* Experience with developer focused B2B products/tools/services
* A belief that data ethics is the next big thing of the internet (then it means we don't need to convince you first...)
**And we'll make sure you get the best perks in return**
* £1,000 per year to go on holiday (I know that your mind's now wondering...)
* A second-hand Lenova ThinkPad
* Only joking, it'll be a Mac
* Other amazing, flexible benefits