Do you like writing about industry movements which are changing the world? Do you like making a previously dry topic exciting and fresh?
If so, then we should talk...
Metomic is looking for someone to create content that is edgy and exciting. Data privacy is still very much undefined (and typically considered quite dull), so it'll be up to you to set the stage as to what it means for the digital world and why it is so exciting.
More specifically, what you'll be doing:
- Working very closely with the founders to take the passion for data ethics outside of Metomic's walls
- Creating thought-provoking blogs/articles that are a mix of educational and visionary
- Contributing to the product through revolutionary privacy notices that don't send you to sleep during the first sentence
- Getting in with the community and sharing thoughts and smaller pieces online
What you'll need:
- A true passion and curiosity for data privacy and how it is going to change the online world
- Amazing communication skills in every meaning of the word, and particularly evidence of outstanding written content
- An idea as to what you think data privacy should be termed as (data ethics, data control, ...?)
What would be a bonus?
- You speak more than one language (in that we mean human language...)
- You've had a similar role at a notable tech company in the past
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity to shape a new industry that'll have a huge effect on the future of the digital world
- The joy of working with some of the best minds in technology
- The thrill of a £1,000 holiday every year, on us
- Other great and flexible benefits