Are you an engineer who's obsessed with data privacy? In fact, do you think "data privacy" isn't the right way to describe this new movement?
In this role, you will be leading outbound community efforts. Getting in on the best Slack channels, going to the best conferences, hanging around Hackernews and Reddit. Being one of the key faces of Metomic, this is a unique role that is critical to the growth of the company and the spreading of data privacy joy around the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Part of the dev team, but working very closely with the growth team to take the passion for data ethics outside of Metomic's walls
- Creating the best content out there. Mostly technical content, but also thought-provoking blogs/articles which appeal to a wider audience
- Hosting the best events and attending others. Advocating Metomic, understanding industry movements and reporting back to the product/tech teams
- Engaging others. Finding online communities where data privacy is taken as seriously as it is at Metomic and joining the party
- Implementation support. You're the person on-point for developers using Metomic's tools that may have questions or issues. You'll translate those questions into actions within the company
- Taking ownership of social media strategy (Twitter, Reddit, Hackernews, etc)
What you'll need:
- A true passion and curiosity for data privacy and how it is going to change the online world
- Developer experience. You might have a computer science degree and/or have spent a couple of years as a dev
- Amazing communication skills in every meaning of the word, and particularly evidence of outstanding written content
- Ability to travel from time to time
What would be a bonus?
- You speak more than one language (in that we mean human language...)
- You've had a similar role at a notable tech company in the past
What you'll get in return:
- The opportunity to shape a new industry that'll have a huge effect on the future of the digital world
- The joy of working with some of the best minds in technology
- The thrill of a £1,000 holiday every year, on us
- Other great flexible benefits!