Steward is a crowdfunding platform for sustainable agriculture. Steward allows small and mid-sized farmers to raise capital through crowdfunding to purchase or expand farmland and farming operations. Steward selects its offerings with a focus on sustainable and environmentally-sound farming practices. Through direct online investment on Steward, individuals can deepen their connection to agriculture and farmers—as more than just consumers and producers—while providing critical investment funds that farmers need to operate successfully. Steward’s initial market is the United States with plans to expand to the UK and Europe.
You will be in charge of all our marketing materials, making sure we give a good image that is aligned with the mission and vision of the company. You will work closely with the sales team as well as management and you will pitch your campaign ideas to them, correcting and tweaking after proper feedback.
We'll need your help with marketing and reaching out to potential businesses that align with our values. For example, we'd like you to find and approach organic restaurants or associations near our projects (we work with farms all over the world) so that we can establish genuine relationships that would enhance/promote our farms and business.
We also need your help putting together marketing strategies and social media campaigns on an ongoing basis. We have extensive visual content and a very engaged following on various social media platforms. You'll need to be experienced in social media marketing - in particular, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter - so that you can step in and take control of our social media. We're looking for somebody who can create engaging and informative social media posts/campaigns.
- Build Marketing Strategy.
- Execute internal marketing campaigns for the purpose of increasing the lifetime value of current subscribers.
- Schedule, maintain and monitor delivery to ensure successful deployment of internal campaigns.
- Work closely with copywriters to maximize performance of creative promotions.
- Schedule and provide final approval on internal sends.
- Monitor tests and provide ongoing status updates on various campaigns and projects.
- Track and analyze the performance of internal campaigns.
- Monitor performance of lists and ad placements.
- Provide suggestions on how to increase internal list revenue.
- Manage additional projects as they arise and provide support for the marketing team.
- Familiar with our systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
You are a self-starter with great attention to detail. You are honest and resourceful. You are a fast learner, a hard worker and a team player, who is not afraid to take the lead at times. You are passionate about marketing and see it as more than just a job.
If you're a marketing media guru we'd love to hear from you!