Art Market Marketing/PR Expert
at Art World Insights in London
How do you know if an artwork is worth $500 or $5,000 or $50,000?
We use millions of data points to analyse the art market. Unlike other platforms we don’t just use historical auction data. We use data from a variety of sources to give artists, galleries and art buyers a better guidance on the value of an art work.
We understand that the value of an artwork is determined by materialistic and non-materialistic values. That’s why we analyse the data for our clients to help them focus on what’s most important: the art, not the price.
We are an early stage start-up founded by experienced art market professionals. If you are equally enthusiastic about art, data and start-ups we would like to talk to.
About the role
• This is an amazing opportunity to develop and implement your own marketing/PR strategy as part of the wider company strategy
• Manage our social media accounts
• Produce high quality content (for our social media accounts and our blog)
• Reach out to art market influencers and build strong relationships
• Work closely with the rest of the team to represent the ‘marketing view’
What we are looking for:
• Passion for (contemporary) art
• Excellent communication skills
• Good understanding of the contemporary art market (artists, galleries, art fairs, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior marketer who wants to proof that she/he is ready for the next big step.
A generous equity package, plus a competitive salary once our funding round is closed.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.