We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We exist to inspire, and we champion independence. Our vision? A thriving global community of independent shops and shoppers united by their passion for unique products. We are backed by some incredible VC backers whose successes include Dropbox, ASOS, Secret Escapes & Facebook (Octopus Ventures, Index Ventures, BGF & LocalGlobe), and Angel investors including current/former Directors of Farfetch, JustEat, Net-a-Porter, Google & Deliveroo.
We are proud to be a tech start-up building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, handling inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics, to offer an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30.
We've recently been named one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5) and are on the hunt to find exceptional talent who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do.
We are searching for a bright, self-motivated Senior Performance Marketing Executive to join our team. Whether you’re a digital addict, data obsessed, or just passionate about e-commerce marketing we’d really like to hear from you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* This is a hands-on role where you will be managing and optimizing the Trouva text ad and shopping campaigns globally across Google, Bing and other channels as appropriate.
* Owning the day-to-day optimization of the campaigns
* Continue optimizing merchant center feed using test & learn approach
* Performing keyword research, auditing and expanding keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
* Routinely analyse, review and report campaign performance
* Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimisation.
* Work closely with other digital marketing team members to ensure all media is aligned with the business objectives.
* Work closely with other parts of the business to provide digital support and advice
* Develop and maintain essential knowledge by reading relevant industry journals, attending courses, conferences and exhibitions as required.
* Test new initiatives and channels and be consistently pushing the boundaries
* Manage relationship with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders.
WHO YOU ARE
* You will need to have a strong degree (2:1 or above) along with good A-levels (or equivalent)
* The ideal candidate should have at least 3 year experience managing PPC & Shopping campaigns
* Experience with large search ad account and media budget
* Experience with large merchant feed and feed management tool. Eg: datafeedwatch, productsup
* Hands-on approach with very strong attention to detail
* Experience using AdWords Editor and BingAds Editor to a high level and strong copywriting skills
* Knowledge of conversion tracking and tracking templates/link tagging.
* Self-starter who can hit the ground running and a passion for achieving great things.
* Demonstrable interest for ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other.
* International marketing experience.
* Analytical - high competency with Google analytics, Excel (and the rest of MS Office) and a good head for numbers and working with large data sets.
* Understanding of commercial indicators, market conditions and competitors
* Able to meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle a busy workload.
* Any other display, SEO or affiliate knowledge will be a bonus.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
* Competitive salary and share options in one of the UK’s most exciting startups. Equity is very important to us - we want you to be a shareholder in the company so you are part of the upside if we're successful together
* 33 days including 8 bank holidays per annum
* Company pension
* A beautiful office space in Central London, with unlimited coffee, snacks and fresh fruit
* Need tech or equipment? We'll provide whatever you need to get the job done
* Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
* Company benefits membership (e.g. discount on Apple products, discounted gym membership, free mobile phone insurance - via Perkbox), unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk