I am looking for a talented marketer to work with me on building and implementing a digital marketing strategy for TakePlace (http://www.takeplace.co.uk/) - we find extraordinary spaces for events, shoots and pop-ups.
- I'm looking for someone to help me create a plan focused on creating brand awareness and driving traffic, using both paid and organic channels.
- This would develop into an ongoing marketing manager role, that we would mould around your strengths i.e. if content and SEO is your thing then you can concentrate on that, vice versa if you love PPC and/or social.
- Suited to a strategic marketing thinker, happy to get their hands dirty in a startup and see where it takes them.
Expectations / workload / remuneration
- The expectation is that you would largely work remotely, with a weekly session co-working / meeting for a morning or afternoon if you are based in London.
- This is a freelance / part-time role that should be comfortably managed in 20 hours / week. If you can automate some of your workflows and work smarter then that's great - what counts is your output and results you bring in.
- Starting pay of £500 / month, with further incentives and project bonuses on offer.
- Where we can we'll share discounts and exclusive invites to you at the venues we work with :)
A little more about TakePlace
- We are at an exciting stage, launching a new website/online platform in a few months time and wanting to build buzz (and revenue!) before we get there
- We've been in business for three years and have worked with a range of well known brands from different industries, but have particularly concentrated on brands from the fashion and advertising world.
- We are a small and friendly team, used to working remotely although we have a permanent base at a co-working space in Vauxhall.
Please apply if you are a superstar marketer, based in the UK, with 3+ years experience of digital marketing. Even better if you have experience marketing in the venue, events or location industries.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you!