Customer Success Manager
at PassFort in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
We’re looking for Customer Success Manager to join a fast growing RegTech startup.
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers – that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person.
And this is just the beginning – our technology allows us to define what ‘trust’ means across the digital economy. Our long term aim is to create a single network where people and businesses can share their digital identity securely and interchangeably – whether they’re applying for a mortgage, listing on the stock market, or applying for a new job. We’re transforming how trust is established online, in the same way that Salesforce transformed sales, Stripe transformed payments and AWS transformed DevOps.
What you’ll be doing
As our first Customer Success Manager, we want you to be a trusted advisor to our customers. You’ll have a fantastic understanding of individual businesses, and the different needs of a diverse customer base.
You’ll help to shape, and closely monitor, our customer health metrics and how each customer will measure success. At any point in time you will be able to assess the health of customers and any potential risk. Your strong relationships with customers will provide valuable insight into upsell opportunities, which you’ll directly own and be targeted on. You’ll play a significant role in achieving our revenue goals (however you’ll only ever sell based on value to the customer, never just for the sake of it!).
You’ll be a customer champion internally, using feedback and data to have a real impact on strategy and process across the business, and understand how we can better predict customer behaviour and protect against churn. You’ll get exposure to a range of different functions across the business, working closely with Solutions Engineers, Sales, Technical Writers and Customer Support to ensure a fantastic customer experience.
What we’re looking for
- You have experience in a customer success role in a B2B Saas company
- You have experience successfully working towards a target
- You are analytical and data driven
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to build strong relationships internally and externally
- You are a self-starter and love autonomy and ownership in your role
- You are user-centric – you genuinely care about customer satisfaction and how we can deliver this as a business, and you’ll measure your success by the customer’s success
- Desirable – experience in a startup, or similar dynamic culture
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- Great location – we’re situated in a WeWork near Blackfriars with a fantastic view of the Thames
- Birthday off – relax and put your feet up
- Dental cover
- Access to Perkbox – discounts to services and products (and honestly it’s fantastic)
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions – investing in your future is important
- Pick your own equipment and kit
- Biscuits… we’re a bit obsessed. We have a weekly ‘guest’ biscuit to broaden your biscuit horizons.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at PassFort
- Product Designer UX/UI at PassFort in London 22-07-2019
- Fullstack Developer at PassFort in London 22-07-2019
- Account Based Marketing Manager at PassFort in London 22-07-2019