Junior QA Tester
at Vastari Group in London
(₤12000 - ₤18000 per year)
Are you passionate about new technologies and building quality software? Are you also passionate about the cultural sector? Are you eager to disrupt the way it works and streamline collaborations amongst all players? Do you believe data-driven decisions are the way forward?
If so, you might be the right candidate to join the Vastari Team on their mission to bring transparency and integrate technology in the exhibition sector.
Expected start date mid-February.
We are looking for a Junior Tester to join our tech-team in ensuring quality for our web products, backend API services, and systems. You will be creating robust tests and validate that our applications are in a healthy state.
The successful candidate will be responsible for: – Quality assurance of Vastari products
- Understand and analyze business requirements
- Creating test scenarios and reviewing documentation
- Flagging issues and ensuring they are addressed and resolved
- Running manual and automated tests in different environments
- Working towards department and project deadlines
- Communicating and presenting findings to a technical and non-technical audience
Skills required: – Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in an agile team and individually
- Experience working with project management tools and document collaboration tools like Jira or Confluence
- Experience using End-to-End frameworks like Protractor, Nightwatch or Selenium would be beneficial
This will be initially a part-time role, working with the rest of the team in London 20 hours/week. Salary will be negotiated based on experience.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.