at Plan A in Berlin
Plan A, the first data-driven crowdfunding platform in the fight against climate change, is looking for an all-rounder and enthusiastic content assistant to promote climate action with great content. The position is part or full-time and based in Berlin, Germany. Please apply immediately or by March 10, 2019 by sending your motivational letter, resume or CV with the subject title: ‘Application for Content Assistant Position. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
Goals and Objectives
The content assistant’s objective is to create or support the creation of internal and external content. Channels include the Plan A Academy, social media channels, internal communication copywriting.
Content is a key part of Plan A’s activities as a marketer and fundraiser for environmental projects across the world. Quality and timely creation of content will be the first and foremost objective of the content assistant. This will be complemented by other marketing activities related to SEO, monitoring, reporting and technical capacity-building of our channels.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create content for relevant channels to promote our activity and supported projects
- Create pieces of content for different social media formats as demanded. Develop templates in partnership with the Design team.
- Update highlights, biographies and photos
- Report on in-house and external events in Berlin
- Ideate and help elaborate the quarterly content calendar
- Keyword research and SEO writing
- Market research and performance reporting
- Press monitoring and outreach to contributors
- Research techniques to grow audience and submit new ideas to content and marketing team.
- Grow the follower base across all channels.
- Grow the engagement rate across all channels.
- The content assistant reports to the Head of Content and the CEO of the company
- They must demonstrate progress according to defined performance indicators
- Weekly monitoring of the content’s performance and adjustments to the strategy
Requirements and Qualification
- Experience in copywriting, journalism or reporting
- High level of written and spoken English
- Degree in marketing/communication/digital marketing or journalism/editing
- Familiar with online marketing
- Sharp and demonstrable interest in climate change and sustainability
- Natural ability for expression, courtesy, diplomacy and smart comebacks
- Creative mind and seamless capacity to work and create in a team
- Strong sense of judgement and empathy to manage negative feedback
- Knowledge of English and German. A third language is a plus
Plan A is the first data-driven crowdfunding platform in the fight against climate change. Thanks to our in-house built algorithm, Plan A prioritises and curates campaigns that are worth investing in and projects that contribute to creating a resilient and just future for our planet and its inhabitants.
Our mission is to gather resources and raise the general knowledge on specific themes of climate change and projects bringing about the necessary actions. The sustainable transition is underway and it needs a clear roadmap for action and collaboration.
Our approach is informed by the need for an accessible, engaging and straightforward way of engaging with climate issues.
Plan A wants every human to be one of the good guys. Knowledge, funding and action are the three pillars of the sustainable transition the world is going through. Plan A transforms climate action with effective, non-guilt tripping, events, stories and projects.
A unique voice, impactful projects and the power of data to inform crisp action. Because there is no Plan B for the Planet.
Recent jobs at Plan A
- Social Media Manager at Plan A in Berlin 11-01-2019
- Project Coordinator at Plan A in Berlin 11-01-2019