Full Stack Developer
at Hatchpad in London
(₤35000 - ₤45000 per year)
Hatchpad’s mission is to connect rental communities.
We unify the rental experience for tenants and letting agents from search all the way through to contract signature and moving in.
Our revolutionary secure cloud-based platform handles the viewings and automates the whole administrative process from start to finish; re-shaping the rental experience for both the tenant as well as the agent.
Our platform gives letting agents more time to focus on bringing on new landlords without having to spend so much time on the viewings and administration.
For the tenants; no more wasted viewings, visits to the letting agents or scanning/emailing documents across.
We are entering our scale up phase in late 2019. We want a team of talented and motivated people on-board who want to be part of the huge challenge we have ahead of us.
The Job role
You will be the first technical hire for the company. The ideal candidate will be someone senior with at least 3 years’ worth of experience as a full-stack developer in a variety of roles. If you have some experience with server maintenance as well, that can be even better. I am looking for someone who I can get on well with and who will not only write the code but will also lead the technological aspect of the business.
You will be mentored by an experienced CTO who will guide and assist you to grow within your role and within our company.
- At least two years’ experience with Laravel Framework and PHP.
- Very good experience with MySQL database (knowledge of additional ones is a plus).
- At least two years’ experience in front-end technologies such as React or Angular.
- Experience with writing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Good knowledge of OOP, Agile practices and best coding practices.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Experience with React Native / other mobile technologies.
- Experience with AWS services and maintenance.
- Understanding of SASS (or LESS).
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.