*Content Marketing Manager
£28,000 - £30,000
*Who are Vintage Cash Cow?*
We’re the easy way for people to sell their old stuff.
People have cupboards, attics, lofts and garages full of wonderful old vintage items. However, there’s no fast and easy way to sell it all, so it sits in homes for years.
As pioneers in “Vintage Recommerce” we’re using in-house built tech and a love for all things data to help people cash in these old items.
Our hassle-free, haggle-free service really is the future of clearing out to cash in.
We’ve got ambitious growth goals for scaling up in the UK, some amazing investors behind us and we’re around the corner from launching in new countries.
To achieve our goals we’re now building our growth team and need a Content Marketing Manager to come and be a part of it.
*Why would you want to work here?*
• Work with fast release cycles. No waiting around days and weeks for sign off.
• Get noticed. Our active team of investors include the founders of We Transfer, Just Eat, Treatwell and So Wifi.
• Lead your area of the business. You’ll be reporting directly to one of the founders and take full responsibility for paid search.
• A chance to grow. You’ll need to demonstrate that you have worked in a similar role before, but you’ll have great support to help you with strategy and direction.
• Learn from some of the best. Work collaboratively with our investor team and their contacts, some of Europe’s best consultants in search and growth hacking.
• A company you want to talk about. With a score of 9.4/10 on TrustPilot, you can take pride in helping grow a service loved by thousands.
*What’s in it for you?*
• Starting salary of £30,000, reviewed after your first 3 months.
• 22 days holiday. An extra 2 at Christmas too.
• Early riser? Bit of a night owl? Work your hours around times that suit you.
• Work from home when you need to.
• Trips to Amsterdam. Group workshops with our investors and consultants.
• Free lunch everyday. Coffee on tap too.
• Gym opposite the office.
• 5 minute walk to Leeds City Centre.
• Got wheels? Free parking at the office.
*Who are we looking for?*
You don’t need to have a perfect CV or years and years of experience.
We’re looking for people with a passion to learn, test things and move fast.
Working at a Startup, experience with Social Media Management or worked with Influencer Marketing would be a nice addition.
If you have a curious mind, love exploring creative ideas and have a knack for getting high quality backlinks then we want to speak to you so apply now.
The first stage is a quick chat about the role where you can ask some questions and tell us a bit more about yourself.
David Weaver | Co-founder/ CMO