Business Development Manager
at Fanbytes in London
(₤24000 - ₤27000 per year)
To prove you’ve read the whole thing when you apply please put the phrase Axe throwing is life at the start of your application.
Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
We’re now looking for a confident person to join our Business Development Team driving revenue amongst our fast-growing startups
- Building and growing a pipeline of fast-growing consumer based brands.
- Identifying key customers to engage with and creatively beginning conversations.
- Building processes and systems which the sales team can use to scale operations.
- Experience in a sales/ client facing role in a B2B capacity.
- Experience with CRM tools and hitting sales and performance targets.
- Analytical ability to use data to decide the best customers to engage with.
- A love of processes and detail which allows you to scale.
- £24k base salary + commission OTE of £40k.
- Opportunity to take creative control and push ideas to the world’s leading brands.
- Working with a young team who are pushing the industry forward on fast-growing social media platforms.
- Team events like Axe Throwing & Archery day outs (this isn’t a joke, our CEO is a weird fan of throwing axes)
- Large progression for growth. We believe everyone should be an entrepreneur of their own field and you will be treated as such.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.