Growth Marketing Manager
at Youtility in London
(₤50000 per year)
We’re looking for an exceptional and experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join us in creating a socially impactful and universally required product. Are you keen to join a fast-paced start-up? Do you fancy growing a team around you and taking the next step in your career? If this is of interest, please keep reading.
Youtility is a smart platform that pulls a user’s entire home finance ecosystem into a single app, letting the user take immediate action to save money and time. Track, budget, compare, switch and pay for all home services and receive smart notifications for key events. Youtility is a VC-backed, FCA-registered and UK Government sponsored start-up, having received multiple grants focused on the development of emerging and enabling technologies.
We are looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, creative and hands-on individual to lead our marketing strategy and implementation. You will be responsible for creating and developing numerous online/offline campaigns with the intention of building brand awareness and a community around the Youtility vision as well as driving downloads and growing retained users. You will lead the marketing efforts by defining marketing mix and managing a range of marketing channels as well as day to day relationships with users and agencies. This is an opportunity to shape and own all marketing related activities for a fast growing fintech.
- Create and deliver initiatives to drive user acquisition via tailored marketing channel mix:
- Owned media – website, blogs, community management
- Channels – PPC / SEO; Social; Display; PR/Content; Email
- Direct marketing – e.g. notifications, offline
- Work with product and tech to continuously optimise and improve product funnel
- Understanding user requirements and help shape the future user experience
- Building a team around you and a network of agencies / freelancers to help you execute the plan
- Define, implement and own a marketing narrative that resonates with Youtility users. You should be customer-centric and use quantitative and qualitative techniques to inform customer segmentation, develop personas and measure campaign success
WHY JOIN THE YOUTILITY TEAM?
- We’re a young, passionate and ambitious team with over 3+ years experience building Youtility
- You will be responsible for building a marketing strategy and team from scratch
- Help us build and develop a business with a social and environmental impact
- Fun, open and honest start-up environment in a dynamic and fast-paced market
- Significant personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Flexible working hours – if you want to come in early and leave early, start later or even work from home or remotely, we give you that freedom, as long as you find yourself collaborating with the rest of the business
- We offer great salaries and equity to everyone who joins – we believe in the people we hire
- We’re based in an awesome working environment in WeWork offices within walking distance of Paddington Station, as well as the Paddington and Lancaster Gate Underground stations. Our coworking space includes amenities like bike storage, a wellness room, a game room and a pair of sunny terraces.
SHOULD I APPLY?
Ideally, you’ll have hands on experience in a few of the following areas:
- SEO, PPC or Facebook advertising
- Google Analytics and/or any other analytics, marketing and automation tools, such as Mixpanel and Branch.io
- Creating engaging content using video and other media
- Strong understanding of mobile app user acquisition
- Integration of CRM-systems
- Management of multiple digital platforms e.g. website, CRM, social media
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, Macros)
- Software – Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, WordPress, Excel.