QA and Customer Support
at Fusebox Games in London
Fusebox Games are a small, friendly, and steadily growing team looking for someone to assist our QA lead with our on-site QA process.
You are a diligent and committed QA enthusiast, with some experience working in a formal QA environment, testing games. You are familiar with the QA process, detecting and reproducing bugs and entering them into a bug tracking system, such as Mantis.
- Playing and testing our narrative games
- Reporting and assigning bugs, with clear and accurate repro steps
- Keeping the bug database clean and up to date
- Following up on fixes
- Replying to customer issues using web-based support platform (Helpshift). Training will be provided.
- Using web-based backend to support customers with password reset and in-game currency
- Keeping track of prominent issues
- Maintaining Helpshift (e.g. keeping FAQ’s & automations up to date)
- Replying to user App Store reviews
- Working with the engineers to test new features and releases
- Some prior experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail, spelling and grammar
- Familiar with all mobile platforms
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Creative with stacks of good ideas
- Self motivated
- Reliable and committed
- Good problem solving skills
- Get on well with people and able to work in a team
- Able to handle pressure
- Completion of a relevant course, such as https://www.udemy.com/istqb-agile-testing/
- Love of Interactive Fiction and Narrative games
- Customer Support experience
- Desire to work in games
Fusebox is a diverse, friendly and exciting place to work. We have regular board game nights, and Friday beers!