Market Strategy UK Ltd (MarkStrat UK) is a Customer Service and Experience Management Company. We offer clients measurement solutions such as User Testing, Touchpoint Auditing, and will soon be launching Mystery Shopping, In Store Compliance Auditing, and Online Reputation Management. MarkStrat UK is a fast growing, dynamic start-up environment where creativity and talent is encouraged and nurtured.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team in Derby and head up our Touchpoint Audit Service.
You’ll become part of a star team of customer obsessed professionals, and have the opportunity to network with businesses in the Midlands and wider afield.
– 15% commission on any Touchpoint Audit business your bring onboard.
– Monthly profit share scheme
– Full training on areas such as sales strategy, marketing, CRM systems and pitching.
– Free Tuesday Lunch at our Derby Office
– Free Office Fruit
– £20.00 Gym contribution fixed for 6 months
– Well stocked office with free Tea/ Coffee, and bottled drinks
– Company Laptop
– The opportunity to progress to a full-time paid employee after 6 months.
The role will involve the following:
– Increasing the MarkStrat UK brand awareness through interacting with businesses in the UK
– Taking end to end control of our Touchpoint Audit service offered by MarkStrat
– Develop-ing retention strategies to retain clients for longer monthly contracts
– Reviewing areas for technological improvement and how to automate the workflows.
– Devising and implementing your own sales and marketing strategy
– Managing your own lead generation with the help of our MD
– Being responsible for and managing your own pipeline, as well as working with the rest of the management team who will support you every single step of the way
– Working directly with our MD, shadowing their role and learning (you must have a hunger to constantly be learning!)
What are we looking for?
– You need to be confident!
– Well presented and hardworking with a positive attitude
– You will be given a lot of responsibility from the get go and need to be self-driven (but not afraid to ask for help when you get stuck – we all support each other!)
– Fluent in English
– And of course a passion for great customer service!
So you feel really involved and part of the team, we would like you to be able to work at least 2 days a week out of our Derby Office (5 minute walk from Derby Train Station). If you have other responsibilities such as university studies, we can arrange for you to have open access to the office and you are more than welcome to use it at your own digression – we love a great co-working environment.
As this is initially a voluntary position (with the opportunity to earn commission), you can put in as much work as you feel necessary, we only want you to excel and be proud of your achievements.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a dent in their early career, try new experiences and challenges that can only be offered by a start up company, and take ownership of their output.
This internship is 6 months long, and if successful you will be offered a full time salary position.
Contact us today!