ROCKSTAR Performance Marketing Analyst
at muzmatch in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
Now one of the fastest growing consumer startups in the UK with over 1,000,000 members, a Y Combinator alumni, and $1.75M raised from top-tier investors, we’re looking for rockstar Creatives, Marketers and Engineers to join our large team in transforming how Muslims meet and marry.
As a tech startup, our product is everything! We use our own style of agile to release and iterate extremely frequently. And it shows, our apps receive feature updates on average twice a week.
We’re known for releasing industry-first features (Selfie Verification, Likes You as standard, Change Swipe, and more) and our roadmap couldn’t be more exciting.
Performance Marketing Analyst
Position: Full time
Location: London, UK
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Manage a sizable paid acquisition spend and iterate campaigns (such as targeting/creative/channel) to achieve lowest possible CAC across paid channels (e.g. Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Report to the CEO weekly on this performance
- Strong numeracy and data manipulation skills are crucial
- Methodically and experimentally breaking down channels to achieve the lowest possible CAC
- If certain campaigns are/aren’t working, communicate findings to the Lead Content Creative and work together to update schedule accordingly
- Collaborating with the team in idea generation (i.e. type of paid ad, content within the ad etc.)
- Give data driven feedback with regards to creative assets and how they can be modified to better suit findings
- A degree in Maths or related subject
- Being familiar with ad platforms and ad types/options
If this is you, please email us we’d love to talk!
Recent jobs at muzmatch
- ROCKSTAR Junior Content Creative at muzmatch in London 17-01-2019