UX UI Developer (Front end)
at Smartzer in London
(₤30000 - ₤40000 per year)
Smartzer is a next-generation video advertising platform (SaaS) which can turn videos clickable and shoppable and provides detailed video interaction data. Brands using the Smartzer platform include brands across fashion, beauty, travel and automotive such as Harvey Nichols, Jimmy Choo, Sephora, JD Sports, and Jaguar Land Rover.
We are looking for a UX UI Developer to join our team. We are looking for someone to create designs and implement these across our product – the video tagging interface, customised video player templates, and the analytics dashboard.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) or similar
- Good eye for design (UI) and UX – clean and simple approach
- Responsive web design
Hours & Environment
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Salary £30,000 – £40,000 (dependent upon skills and experience).
- 20 days paid holiday plus all statutory bank holidays.
- Company Contribution Pension Scheme.
- Working from our London office, currently in Victoria / St.James’ Park.
To apply please send your CV and any relevant links to your project such as Dribbble to the application email address.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.