Customer Service Specialist
at Hire Space in London
Location: Borough / London Bridge
Salary: £25k OTE
Sector: Customer Support, Technical Support, Venue Relationship Management
Job Type: Permanent, Graduate, Trainee, Full-Time
As the UK’s leading online marketplace for venues, Hire Space is transforming the events industry. We’ve built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we’re just getting started.
Over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events.
We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone.
As part of the Community Support team, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and venues alike. You’ll source venue suggestions for client briefs and be on hand to answer any questions they may have.
You’ll manage the Hire Space portfolio of venues. Building relationships with Venue Managers and helping to troubleshoot any issues they have.
Alongside the rest of the team, you’ll always be on the lookout for new exciting venues to add to the portfolio.
As part of a small, tech driven team there’s a chance to leave your mark! You’ll have autonomy over projects to develop strategies and increase engagement across the platform.
You’ll focus on:
- Developing and implementing new strategies to increase engagement and help scale revenue generation
- Supporting our existing venue community. Helping keep them happy and engaged with the features on the site
- Being the first point of contact for the acquisition of new venues alongside the rest of the Venue Success team
- Sourcing venues to match client briefs. Building rapport with repeat clients and venue managers
- Developing a knowledge of the venue database and analysing areas for development
You’ll learn how to:
- Take ownership of projects which add tangible benefits to the business
- Work as part of a fast-moving, growing technology-based team
- How to use data to inform decisions that impact both revenue and community engagement with the platform
You’ll need proven experience of:
- Resolving complex customer concerns quickly and effectively and reaching a mutually acceptable resolution
- Being able to identify the root cause of a problem and work quickly to find a fix
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to work independently and get things done under pressure
- Confident and a strong phone manner * Recognising workflow issues and being able to develop solution independently
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe if offering the following benefits:
Free nights out in London’s coolest venues!
Generous EMI share option scheme
Team Socials & Team Lunches
Regular “lunch and learns”
Regular professional development opportunities
Office pool table
Friday night beers
Uncapped Commission + Bonuses
If you think you would thrive in such an environment then please send us your CV and a brief cover letter on why you’re suitable for the role. We will hire as soon as we find the right candidate.