We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Account Manager to join our growing digital agency.
As Account Manager, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with a diverse range of clients. You will understand their business and the industry they operate in. You will understand their strategy, their challenges and their goals and you will look for opportunities where Digital Detox can add value to the client - be that in their digital products, presence, platforms or processes.
You will have a good understanding of emerging technologies and the opportunities they present our clients. You will have a solid understanding of web and app development and agile techniques. You are comfortable communicating, presenting and keeping in contact with senior executives and decision makers, acting as the face to Digital Detox and the ultimate escalation point on projects and opportunities.
You know how to look for opportunities, make connections and build relationships that ultimately results in new business opportunities for Digital Detox. Once an opportunity has been secured, you will oversee the project delivery, ensuring the client is delighted with the work we do.
As a Digital Account Manager you:
* Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
* Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
* Set digital strategies for your clients, considering their specific requirements
* Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
* Present innovative digital strategies to clients
* Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
* Understand end-to-end web and app development and project management, from initial scoping and brief, through to resourcing and delivery
* Have experience in a digital or software development organisation
* Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Have strong analytical skills
Join us and you’ll get:
* A competitive salary with annual reviews
* A generous company pension
* A training budget for conferences and online learning
* Hack days and time to work on your own projects
* Regular one-to-ones and twice annual discussions about your professional development
* A friendly but focused work environment that helps you concentrate on what you do best
* A Zone 1 & 2 travelcard for London
* A monthly wellness allowance for the gym or anything else that keeps you fit, healthy and happy
* Plenty of lunches and team events
* Regular company away days (last year we went white water rafting, camping, sailing, and skiing and snowboarding in the Alps)
* The chance to play ping pong, football, badminton, dodgeball and tennis with your colleagues
* The best office view in London!
*About Digital Detox*
Digital Detox is a London-based digital design and development studio. We lovingly design and build websites and apps for forward-thinking digital start ups and enterprise-level organisations.
We work on projects in the banking, telecoms, government, media, charity, health and insurance sectors, bringing exciting new ideas, strategies and visions to life. We partner with technology startups to deliver disruptive customer-centric experiences that are fresh, innovative and exciting. And we design and develop our own digital ventures from the ground up as it gives our team an opportunity to learn and experiment whilst having complete creative freedom to flex some muscle and show what DDers can do.
We champion great service design and best practice development techniques and we value creativity, quality, delivery, teamwork and having fun and enjoying what we do. We strive to make beautiful digital things, people love to use. Founded in 2004, we are team of 32 (and growing) talented designers and developers based in Brixton, south west London with an amazing view over the entire London skyline.