Website Marketing Manager
at Unforgettable.org in London
(₤30000 per year)
About the role and the business
Unforgettable’s social mission is to improve the lives of all those affected by dementia. It’s a large market: 50m people with dementia worldwide, set to grow to 140m by 2050.
We have grown to be the world’s best marketplace of dementia products & services offering >1,000 products (including 11 best-selling Unforgettable branded products), a content platform with over 800 advice articles and an engaged community of caregivers who look after someone with dementia. Our customers love us with a net promoter score of over 70.
We are backed by leading investors across the healthcare, impact and aging sectors: McKesson Ventures, Impact Ventures UK, Bridges Ventures and Aging2.0. To date we have focused on the UK but have significant international traffic including the US.
This role encompasses website management, delivering Marketing campaigns, analysis & insight and creative asset design. You’ll have immediate ownership of key areas of Marketing activity and be expected to take responsibility for your own measurable contribution to the growth of the business. We are a super small team with big ambitions and this role will be hands on and varied! You will be rewarded with a benefits package that includes equity in the business.
What will you be doing?
1. Website Management and Optimisation
• creating and uploading content and onsite banners aligned to seasonal Marketing calendar
• report on key website metrics and use quantitative and qualitative data to identify and prioritise opportunities to optimise funnel and grow business
• owning the website roadmap, managing the relationship with our web development agency, testing new features before deployment and managing in life
• managing the relationship with our hosting partner to ensure platform stability
2. SEO/Content Distribution
• developing and executing our SEO and content strategy to meet growth targets
• publishing and editing content via our CMS, optimising page templates and copy
• using appropriate tools to analyse performance and aide strategy (SEM Rush, GA, Moz etc)
• building relationships with influencers and bloggers to enhance content distribution
3. Email Marketing
• work with marketing and merchandising teams to build email plan aligned to trading calendar
• end-to-end campaign management including HTML/CSS coding, copywriting (with support from copywriter), segment targeting and deployment in Dotmailer and Ometria
• analyse campaign performance, report on key metrics and optimise to ensure commercial growth targets are met
• own the relationship with our email service providers, ensuring the platforms are used to their full potential
What we are looking for
• 3+ years experience in an eCommerce Marketing role, ideally for a B2C business
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and design principles to create Marketing assets
• Demonstratable experience in execution of SEO activity to grow organic traffic
• Experience working with CMS, ideally Magento and Wordpress
• HTML and CSS knowledge essential
• Experience using Google Suite including Analytics, Optimise and Data Studio
• Hands on experience building and optimising email campaigns in Dotmailer, Ometria or similar email platforms
What we offer
• £30,000 salary
• Company Equity
• Private Healthcare
• Company bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.