at Beyond Alcohol Ltd in London
We are a disruptive drinks business, creating a portfolio of fun and functional non alcoholic products for the social occasion. Our drinks are made of natural ingredients that provide uplifting sensations without alcohol. Inspired by plants and botanical alchemy, we also create content, communities and new products. We are experienced founders, new product developers, phytochemists, herbalists, mixologists and community builders. At Beyond Alcohol, we have just launched one of the world’s first functional non alcoholic social elixir and are selling directly to consumers and bars. Our mission is simple: we want to be The authority in fun and functional drinks targeting the social occasion.
We are seeking to hire Customer Success person to join Beyond Alcohol, one of the UK’s most exciting drinks businesses.
We’re looking for someone bright and ambitious and help us deliver a consistently excellent customer experience during our next phase of growth. You will be responsible for managing our all of our fulfillment (packaging, packing and shipping our orders) directly to consumers and our on-trade and off-trade customers. You will be responsible for responding to all customer queries, resolving all customer queries around any operational concerns
The role will involve:
- Providing best in class customer service to new & existing customers
- Responding to all customer feedback via our multiple channels – email, social, etc
- Organising all of our delivery and fulfillment channels, building, packing and shipping boxes, reordering stock when required, constantly searching to optimise our unboxing experience, working with our postal partners to ensure customers quickly and successfully receive products. Tracking all orders and claiming refunds for any lost orders
- Organising and managing our distribution partners to ensure our end on-trade and off-trade partners receive their orders in a timely and orderly fashion
- Reviewing all feedback for ways to improve customer experience or improve costs without any sacrifice to customer experience. Devising exciting new plans alongside marketing to delight and retain customers, from little gifts to handwritten personal notes.
- Acting as a customer advocate, raising their concerns with the team and identifying solutions. Identifying and executing ideas to retain churned customers
- Providing a weekly report of key metrics.
- Working very closely with the founding team
What are we looking for?
- Past experience working in reception/office manager/hospitality/food & bev service/customer service would be advantageous but is not requisite
- We are looking for someone highly empathetic and very proactive, someone who is very organised and always thinking about how to improve a process
- Strong communicator, super persistent, fast, seeking perfection and never drawing the line on what defines your job
- Flawless written and oral English language;
- We are looking for someone with tremendous drive, ideas and ambition: if you want to learn quickly and make your mark on a new business, Beyond Alcohol is the place for you;
- A desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
Does this sound like it could be you?