Content and Community Lead
at Many in London
A bit about us
Men often ignore niggles and hide worries. They man up instead of opening up, and they’re falling behind women when it comes to looking after their health. Our mission here at Many is to change that; to start the conversation and provide a new, effective solution.
By joining our team, you’ll be helping to change the face of male healthcare. At Many, our offering is two-fold. We’re a cloud pharmacy that helps bring safe, effective medication directly through the mailbox without an awkward face-to-face first. But beyond this, we’re building an empowering lifestyle brand that young men will feel proud to align with.
We’re tackling the taboos associated with a number of male health conditions, reassuring men that they’re even if there’s something medically wrong, there’s nothing wrong with them. It’s part of life, and part of being a man.
Our brand content and community will play a fundamental role in this. That’s where you come in.
What we’re looking for
- Strong affinity with our brand mission and ethos (knowledge of the current health-tech + wellness landscape preferable)
- A social-savvy content pro, with experience designing and implementing content strategies across various channels.
- Strong writing skills, with a natural ability to produce engaging copy for different purposes (from web, to social, to email, print and beyond)
- Proven track record in creating and managing platforms for large audiences, knowledge of how to create content that both engages and converts (and reporting accordingly)
- Demonstrable skills in the latest social tools and how to use them for both storytelling and effective sales tactics
- Experience in influencer relations management; building a following, recruiting ambassadors and nurturing a community
- Comfortable working closely with graphic designers, freelance teams and external agencies
- Proactive, with exceptional time management capabilities. Experience managing content schedules, briefing designs, and forward-planning content calendars.
- Hands-on attitude to creating effective in-house content on a budget
- Passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic start-up environment; iterating quickly on new concepts, and working with teams to develop the best creatives
What you’ll do
- Work directly with the Head of Brand to create and manage exceptional Content + Community strategies; right from the twitter feed to providing input on billboard campaigns, and leading events, you’ll be at the helm of developing a new brand.
- Research topics relevant to our community and turn them into new content streams. Stay on top of industry trends and competitors to ensure Many stays ahead of the pack.
- Build our presence across all social channels, and maintain engaging dialogue with our community.
- Proactively plan and execute innovative content calendars (for social, the blog and email) working closely with other teams to fulfil your vision.
- Maintain constant communication with our brand ambassadors and broader community. Build upon these relationships for better brand advocacy, and develop content with them at the forefront.
- Produce effective in-house content on a shoestring, and manage photoshoots to meet your content needs
- Conduct regular channel analysis (posts/ platforms/ audiences) and compile reports covering community growth and engagement
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Central London location, between Angel and Old Street station
- Working with a talented, passionate and diverse team of people
- Possibility to work remotely, including flexible working hours
- Daily provided team lunches and dinners
- Dynamic and fun working environment, where you’ll play a key role in bringing a new brand to life
Recent jobs at Many
- Graphic Designer at Many in London 21-01-2019