at Many in London
A bit about us
Healthcare services and slick branding aren’t two things that usually go together. For decades, the pharmaceutical sector has been characterised by stale, outdated and functional design. At Many, we’re doing things differently.
We’re a cloud pharmacy that offers an unmatched experience; an online platform that delivers effective medication, and an engaging lifestyle brand that you’d feel proud to align with. By joining our team, you’ll be helping to change the face of male healthcare.
Men often ignore niggles and hide worries. They man up instead of opening up, and they’re falling behind women when it comes to looking after their health. We’ve worked with some of the top names in Branding to create a platform that transforms the way men approach their health. We’re now looking for our first in-house designer to bring the brand to life on a range of channels. That’s where you come in.
What we’re looking for
- A multi-disciplinary designer with 2-3 years experience
- An innate eye for design, and obsession for detail and precision
- An incredibly creative mind that can absorb typography, illustration, photography and layouts, and deploy them in engaging and effective ways
- A finger-on-the-pulse for new brand campaigns and sources of inspiration
- Someone comfortable with, and excited by, switching between print and digital channels
- A social-savvy mindset, adept at translating designs across various mediums.
- Someone who can think not only creatively, but commercially, in order to create designs that resonate and convert
- Passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic start-up environment; iterating quickly on new concepts, and working with teams to develop the best creatives
- An instinctive designer who also thinks like a content creator (can bring lateral inspiration to their designs and suggest new ideas for email, social and web)
- An Adobe Suite pro, with a passion for learning new tools
What you’ll do
- Work directly with the Head of Brand and Performance team to create exceptional designs for Print + Digital channels; from packaging through to snapchat ads and billboards, you’ll be at the helm of developing a new brand.
- As our first in-house designer, you’ll be central in evolving the brand look and feel, from creating new graphic elements from scratch, to developing bold new advertising campaigns.
- You’ll also be responsible for maintaining our Creative Drives, keeping our graphic elements consistent and in-order (across Creative Cloud and Google Drive).
- You’ll be exposed to photoshoots, in-house content creation, and working with external agencies.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Central London location, between Angel and Old Street station
- Working with a talented, passionate and diverse team of people
- Possibility to work remotely, including flexible working hours
- Daily provided team lunches and dinners
- Dynamic and fun working environment, where you’ll play a key role in bringing a new brand to life.
Recent jobs at Many
- Content and Community Lead at Many in London 21-01-2019