Package Operations Executive
at Secret Escapes in London
The In-House Packaging (IHP) Operations team is at the heart of the Secret Escapes Tour Operator business. We turn itineraries designed by our commercial teams into bookable holidays.
We load contracts, price trip components and configure itineraries in order to build package holiday offers in the Secret Escapes reservations system. It’s a manufacturing process using bespoke software to produce fully costed holidays that are ready to book via our website.
We are a small but growing team. Last year we nearly tripled to number of holidays we produced. We need a dedicated new team member to help us keep pace with this growth.
- To use the manufacturing systems to turn deals proposed by the commercial teams into holidays on the Secret Escapes website
- Support the Reservations team by ensuring all relevant back office process are completed to avoid booking fulfillment issues
- To provide operational support to internal departments and external suppliers as per business requirements
- To meet department targets and deadlines as set out by your line manager
- To improve productivity by proactively contributing ideas to streamline processes and increase team efficiency
- To investigate bugs in the third party software and raise them where appropriate with the system provider
- To assist in testing bug fixes and new feature developments to ensure they work as per business requirements
- To produce accurate, conscientiously produced holiday costings; you need to be able to work with focus and be accountable for your output
- You will be comfortable at working under time pressure and and with being a flexible and supportive member of a small team
- Knowledge of the package holiday market, experience working in a travel agency or tour operator is desirable
- Previous experience of technology systems in a similar working environment is required
- Great attention to detail and a desire to get the job done right
- Task orientated, a great administrator
- Well organised and an ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of package holidays and flights is desirable
- Adaptable and adept at communicating across commercial and operational teams, both internal and external
- To be able to problem solve, and apply logical and lateral thinking
- A team player with a can-do attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Recent jobs at Secret Escapes
- Analytics Tracking and Implementation Manager at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019
- Content Editor, FTC at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019
- Contracts Manager - UK at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019
- Workforce Manager at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019