at Secret Escapes in London
We have a new and exciting new role in our Customer Service team to be a key part in maximizing team performance and minimizing costs to Secret Escapes.
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the UK’s biggest members-only website offering flash sales on luxury travel within the UK and around the world. We negotiate amazing deals and exclusive discounts for our members. Travel is – and should be – exciting, and booking a holiday or hotel should be a great experience. That’s what we set out to achieve, and it’s the philosophy that drives us on. We want to inspire the world to escape, and we do so with strong imagery, stylish writing, sought-after destinations and
We’re looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, people who can keep up with the fast pace and who want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there’s no room for coasting along. We’re friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work really hard. We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty and we’re all incredibly passionate about our brand.
This role will be instrumental in forecasting customer and supplier contact volume to ensure the team are equipped with the correct amount of staff and skills required to give the best customer service possible.
- Identifies and manages the communication of real time volume drivers and system outages that impact performance.Forecasts contact volume demand and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all sites (internal and external) both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts andcommunicates shifts to appropriate team members.
- Monitors real time contact volume and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
- Analyse real time contact centre performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact centre performance.
- Escalates contact centre interruptions to appropriate business continuity leaders in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and schedule recruiting / training
departments involvement as required.
- Maintain current and accurate agent group inventory and schedule recruitment / training as
- Vendor Manage partner WFM teams in order to maximize performance while minimizing cost.
- Work with other internal departments to gather expected and actual business growth as well as initiatives to properly forecast for all internal and external teams.
- Manages schedule adherence reporting
- Requires analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem-solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, Windows operating systems.
- Solutions-oriented, detail-oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage
multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Proactive working style.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in workforce management – (preferably in Travel/Hospitality but not essential)
- Experience in working with both in-house and outsourced Contact Centres
- Ability to interact across all levels of the organization and build strong partnerships.
- Knowledge of contact centre and production environment reporting applications, standard inbound contact centre business practices.
- Previous experience with MS Office, Salesforce Service Cloud, Five9 Telephony.
Nice to haves:
- Degree focus in Business, Mathematics, or Finance.
- Business transformation background or training (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, etc.)
- Workforce Management Mastery Certification.
- Business Operations Mastery Certification.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent, and have policies in place to ensure that every applicant and employee has the best chance to thrive here. We are an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.
Recent jobs at Secret Escapes
- Analytics Tracking and Implementation Manager at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019
- Content Editor, FTC at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019
- Contracts Manager - UK at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019
- Package Operations Executive at Secret Escapes in London 21-01-2019