Content Marketing Executive
at PassFort in London
(₤25000 - ₤35000 per year)
We’re looking for a B2B Content Marketing Executive to join our friendly and hardworking commercial team.
Who we are
At PassFort, we share a powerful vision to enable businesses & individuals to establish trust online. We currently do this by giving businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers – that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person.
We’re transforming how trust is established online, in the same way that Salesforce transformed sales, Stripe transformed payments, and AWS transformed DevOps.
What you’ll be doing
As our first Content Marketing Executive, you’ll have ownership of our content marketing strategy. You’ll develop a range of content to nurture existing customers and leads, and attract new customers to our platform.
This role is for someone outgoing and proactive! You’ll be driven to write the article, story, case study, or angle that positions PassFort as an industry expert. You’ll interview internal teams, external partners, clients and industry experts to not only understand our product and how we add value, but also what’s topical and where we can really stand out. You’ll also build strong relationships with journalists to ensure our content has the widest reach and impact.
This is a fantastic growth opportunity. We’re happy to provide all the support you need initially, but we see this progressing into an autonomous role where we’ll trust you to run with your ideas.
Working closely with our Marketing Director and the wider commercial team (currently 4 people), you will:
- Develop content including thought leadership pieces for our website; company news articles and updates; press releases; customer testimonials and case studies
- Write email content for our lead nurture programme
- Write ad content for AdWords, AdRoll, and other channels
- Keep our website content up-to-date
- Work with an outsourced designer to collaborate on content for both web & print
- Work with our web agency to ensure site content is optimised for search
- Keep on top of industry trends, hot topics, and news
- Distribute content across social and professional channels like LinkedIn & Twitter
What we’re looking for
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and seeking opportunities to grow
- Commercial experience as a marketing content writer
- Strong communication skills – you’ll be confident picking up the phone to speak with a range of stakeholders
- Able to grasp technical concepts (we don’t need you to be deeply technical, but you’ll need a high level technical understanding of our product)
- Knowledge of SEO
- General marketing knowledge, B2B ideal
- A positive outgoing attitude
- Commercial understanding – your content will help to build a strong sales pipeline so demonstrating ROI will be an important part of your role
We’d love it if you had
- Any of the following to help take our content to the next level over time – video production, graphic design, website management
- Startup, FinTech/RegTech, SaaS experience
- Great location – we’re situated in a WeWork near Blackfriars with a fantastic view of the Thames
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on professional or personal development, we’re invested in both
- Birthday off – relax and put your feet up
- Dental cover
- Access to Perkbox – discounts to services and products (and honestly it’s fantastic)
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension contributions – investing in your future is important
- Pick your own equipment and kit
- Biscuits… we’re a bit obsessed. We have a weekly ‘guest’ biscuit to broaden your biscuit horizons.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at PassFort
- Content Marketing Executive at PassFort in London 20-05-2019
- Site Reliability Manager at PassFort in London 20-05-2019