Business Development Representative
at PassFort in London
(₤25000 per year)
We need an ambitious self-starter looking to build a sales career in a fast growing RegTech startup (no experience necessary!).
Who are we?
Do you want to help transform how people are building relationships online?
That’s our mission. We currently do this by giving regulated businesses the tools they need to automate and digitalise the onboarding, verification and management of their customers – that means customers can be onboarded in real-time, without ever having met in person.
And this is just the beginning – our technology allows us to define what ‘trust’ means across the digital economy. Our long term aim is to create a single network where people and businesses can share their digital identity securely and interchangeably – whether they’re applying for a mortgage, listing on the stock market, or applying for a new job. We’re transforming how trust is established online, in the same way that Salesforce transformed sales, Stripe transformed payments and AWS transformed DevOps.
How you’ll make a difference
Having just closed Series A, we have some pretty ambitious commercial growth goals. You will be integral to us achieving those goals.
You’ll have ownership of building a reliable and measurable pipeline of leads for our small sales team. You’ll research new leads, respond to any inbound leads, and connect with potential new customers. You’ll be the face of PassFort, informing customers how we can help revolutionise their compliance processes and converting leads into qualified meetings with our sales team.
We empower every team member to have a voice, and over time, we’d love to see you feeding into our overall strategy. As one of the closest team members to customer feedback, we could see you feeding in around product limitations and where we can improve. We’d also champion you to take initiative to research new potential geographical areas or markets we could target.
We know this won’t happen overnight – it’ll be a very hands on learning curve, but we’ll set you up for success through learning continuously – about our team, product, industry and all the sales and soft tools you’ll need.
What we’re looking for
The only thing we’re looking for is the right attitude! You’ll be
- A motivated self-starter who’s really invested in the companies success
- Ready to work hard and push beyond challenges! And be rewarded for it
- Invested in continuously learning and improving
- Flexible to chip in when and where needed
- A confident communicator and straight talker
- Able to demonstrate some great time management skills
- Finally, we’re not looking for someone out for a hard sell, we’re all about educating potential clients and offering solutions, so the right mindset to being successful is absolutely key
- Equity! We want you to succeed as we do
- Great location – we’re located at WeWork near Blackfriars which great views of the Thames!
- An annual learning & development budget to spend on professional or personal development, we’re invested in both
- Birthday off – relax and put your feet up
- Dental cover
- Access to Perkbox – discounts to services and products (and honestly it’s fantastic)
- Equally Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Shared Leave pay
- Generous holiday entitlement and unlimited unpaid leave
- Pension contributions – investing in your future is important
- Pick your own equipment and kit
- Biscuits… we’re a bit obsessed. We have a weekly ‘guest’ biscuit to broaden your biscuit horizons.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at PassFort
- Content Marketing Executive at PassFort in London 20-05-2019
- Site Reliability Manager at PassFort in London 20-05-2019