Senior Account Executive (B2B)
at Akkroo in London
(₤40000 - ₤60000 per year)
Here at Akkroo, we’re on a mission to help businesses think differently about exhibiting and the way they capture and process leads at B2B trade shows and events.
We’re at the forefront of a new, emerging category that bridges the big gap between exhibiting at events and the organisation’s existing Sales and Marketing processes. This is achieved through our market-leading, innovative Software-as-a-Service platform which we sell into B2B mid-market and enterprise organisations all over the world.
In line with our fast growth and recent Series A funding, we’re now hiring for Account Executives to join our new business sales team and help us continue to scale.
We’re looking for experienced sales people with a hunger to join a well-funded, fast-growth scale up and looking to apply their considerable skills and enthusiasm to help us continue to grow our new customer base.
You’ll play a key role in our growth, joining the existing team to generate new business and help develop and execute our sales strategy. We have established outbound and inbound lead generation strategies which you’ll be able to take advantage from as soon as you’ve ramped up. It is our view that B2B Sales is a science and we’ve invested heavily in the Winning By Design methodology which you’ll have access to from day one.
Once you’ve completed our onboarding and ramp-up period, you’ll be:
- Taking pre-qualified leads from discovery to close
- Providing online and in-person demonstrations of the Akkroo platform
- Phone and face-to-face meetings
- Dealing with multiple buyer stakeholders – we typically sell into Senior Marketing teams, but also deal with Sales and CRM teams too
- Constructing proposals and closing deals, which can range from £5k to £50k+ per year
- We do a significant percentage of business in the US too, so you’ll be speaking to prospects in Europe and the US on a daily basis
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to close
- Confidence in selling an innovative SaaS product, providing both online and face-to-face demos
- Experience in SaaS or B2B enterprise sales would be a great advantage, as would experience selling into similar target roles, sectors and international territories
- Experience with deal sizes that can range from £5k to £50k+ for an annual licence and sales cycles typically taking 2 – 4 months
- Someone who truly embraces the importance of maintaining a rock-solid CRM
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the new business team as we embark on the next stage in our scale-up journey. There is a massive opportunity ahead of us as the category continues to emerge with a vast, global total addressable market to go after. You’ll be surrounded by strong colleagues including a well backed marketing function, a team of hungry Sales Development Representatives generating leads, and a maturing Customer Success and Product function.
WHAT WE’RE OFFERING
- Year One Base Salary of between £40k – £60k dependent on experience
- Plus commission, with year one OTE likely to be double base salary
- Plus Share Options, along with all other perks listed below
You can also enjoy…
- Tech/ work tools: We supply you with the best hardware so you can focus on the tasks at hand. We’ll hook you up with a MacBook on your first day, and we’ll sort out getting any additional hardware you need as you get settled.
- Social: You can enjoy monthly team lunches (we’ll get the bill), various fun events and a company which genuinely gets on well with each other.
- Holiday: We’re all adults here, so we’ll trust you to decide how much holiday you want to take (with a minimum of 24 days).
- Pay: We’re committed to paying competitively so you’re not worried about making a living whilst you’re here.
- Life perks: Discounts on gym membership, cinema, high street brands and cycle-scheme.
- Food and drink: Fully stocked fruit bowls to keep you healthy, free breakfast options. A barista style coffee machine stocked with locally roasted beans, and any tea you would like.
- Learning perks: We’ll give you £200 towards books and learning materials every year, so your next read is on us.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Akkroo
- Customer Success Manager at Akkroo in London 04-04-2019
- SaaS Sales Development Representative at Akkroo in London 18-04-2019