Senior UiPath Programmer
at Education Index in Reading
(₤45000 - ₤75000 per year)
We are currently recruiting Senior RPA Programmers who have experience in the following areas:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ relevant experience and demonstrable experience of having led teams
- Considerable experience of using data science and business process analysis techniques
- Experience of developing quantitative and qualitative business cases for IT-focused transformations
- Practical experience of designing, implementing and supporting software solutions involving automation, particularly RPA and ML/AI solutions
- Demonstrable experience of using automation tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism and others
- Functional knowledge in the areas of supply chain, finance and operations management
We are looking for energetic people who can have fun while working hard. You will have a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business, IT or related disciplines, and post-graduate qualifications are desirable. Second languages, particularly Portuguese, French, German or Russian, are highly desirable.
As an IT Project Manager, you will be executing projects, developing teams, partner and client employees, driving them to solve clients’ needs. Those will include, but not be limited to, the design, architecture, development and implementation of IT-driven solutions, such as data analytics, performance management, RPA and automation tools and associated processes.
You will be based out of our Reading office with frequent work at our clients’ sites in the UK and further afield.
The base salary for this role is £45,000 to £75,000 depending on experience.