Reposit is a Property/FinTech start-up working to make renting fairer. We’ve just closed a big funding round and we're looking for an exceptional Customer Success Associate to support our customers in achieving the maximum value from Reposit.
As a close-knit group, every person has a big impact on the rest of the team. We love coffee, ranking the local food spots, and after work beers/wines. We're a fast-moving and dedicated team – disrupting the rental market in the UK is no mean feat.
You’re a glass half full kinda person. A challenging customer situation? No problem! You will approach it with positivity, transparency and creativity.
No room for average here - you’re a self motivated, ambitious individual who really believes that their work can change the lettings industry for the better. You will always be seeking more knowledge through research and feel confident to suggest bright ideas to the team. As well as this, you place a high emphasis on your career progression, and value the opportunity to grow within the company.
* Being a Reposit knowledge expert and using this to deliver superior support to our customers over phone, email and live chat to ensure they get the maximum benefit from Reposit
* Building relationships by understanding partners specific business needs for Reposit and nurturing those relationships
* Gathering feedback from customers and inputting this into our CRM system
* Assisting with our in-house referencing and claims process
* Proactively contributing to the overall Customer Success strategy
* Upbeat graduate with a minimum of a 2.1 or 1-2 years relevant work experience in the property industry and/or customer facing role
* Excellent verbal and written communication who has a confident phone manner
* Super organised and great time-management skills
* Multitasker who can deal with a few curve balls being thrown their way whilst still keeping their other work tasks on track
* Able to simplify complex problems and communicate this in a concise manner
* Proven relationship builder
* Fast learner who is happy to work autonomously but who is not afraid to ask questions
* Empathetic listener
* Strong work ethic
* Professional with a good sense of humour
* Interest in the property industry (especially residential lettings)
* Worked in a startup environment or has a property management background
* Dealt with multi-channel communication
* Proven success in nurturing and growing existing accounts
* Knowledge of the best lunch spots in Shoreditch
* Starting salary of £20,000 with a salary review every 6 months and a clear progression route
* Shiny new MacBook
* 28 days holiday + bank holidays
* WeWork office in the City (free beer and prosecco!)
* Flexible working hours