Enterprise Business Development Executive
at Ometria in London
Who are we?
Ometria’s mission is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. Our core technology is a customer marketing platform that enables retailers to send personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey, increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
Backed by top VC funds across the US, UK and Europe, Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Moss Bros, Crew Clothing, Charlotte Tilbury, Feelunique, LoveCrafts and Wonderbly. We are now looking for a Senior Business Development Executive who will play an instrumental role in growing our revenue. As a Senior Business Development Executive you will be responsible for opening and building discussions with our largest enterprise level prospects.
The role has been created in response to growing demand from high-profile, multi-market retailers who have complex and varied requirements. They are organisations with established buying processes and high expectations when it comes to vendors.
You will be a driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual who will consistently exceed targets by demonstrating the value Ometria brings to retailers.
- Expertise – you will become an expert in the Ometria platform and know how to articulate its value and position in the market. Prospects will regard you as an eCommerce & retail specialist to whom they turn for advice & insight
- Outbound activities & qualification- you will source new enterprise level opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing campaign follow-up, outbound cold calls, emails, networking, conferences, breakfasts & face to face meetings. You will qualify opportunities, ensuring that they are the correct fit for Ometria, before working with the Senior Business Development Manager to build effective closing plans
- Relationship building – you will be world class at fostering and building relationships with senior stakeholders within e-commerce businesses. You will have an excellent network or be able to demonstrate that you know how to build one
- Networking – you love networking, you love being with people; and they are excited & enthused by your charm & industry insight
- Achievement of targets – your efforts see you exceeding ambitious but achievable opp gen targets which lead to won business
- Reporting – you will religiously keep our CRM (Salesforce) up to date, filling in all fields necessary for the sales team’s operation, and be on top of your progress against targets.
People we like
- Experienced – you will have 2-5 years experience in a sales development role, opening doors & qualifying prospects. You have consistently exceeded your targets. SaaS & technology experience is desirable but not mandatory for the best candidate.
- Boundless positive energy and motivation, and the desire to work hard and do what it takes to win and make sales
- Great people skills, including the ability to build trust with strangers over the phone, over email, and face to face
- Ability to acquire skills and experience quickly within lead generation, sales, marketing, ecommerce and software
- Desire and ability to quickly build a network within the retail and ecommerce industry
- Exceptional writing, speaking and listening skills
- A goal driven approach to life
- Excited to work for a fast-growth British technology company
- Passion for sales, data, analytics, numbers and measurement
- People who unequivocally want to build a career in SaaS sales
- A track record of exceeding targets in an outbound sales role
We believe that it’s awesome to be here. Here are a few of the benefits that make Ometria a great place to work:
- 30 days holiday + your Birthday off (+BHs)
- Regular socials and activities
- Committees and sports clubs
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal development budget
- Personal wellness fund
- Salary sacrifice scheme for cycle to work and personal electronics
- Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, snacks and drinks
Your choice of equipment
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Renewals Specialist at Ometria in London 04-12-2018
- Senior Business Development Manager at Ometria in London 04-12-2018
- Platform Engineer - Site Reliability at Ometria in London 04-12-2018
- Senior Engineer at Ometria in London 04-12-2018
- Junior Customer Success Manager at Ometria in London 02-04-2019
- Events Executive at Ometria in London 02-04-2019