at Reposit in London
(₤25000 per year)
At Reposit we believe that the rental process is outdated and unfair for tenants. We are working to make renting more affordable, whilst providing security and peace of mind for landlords through our online platform.
Reposit uses ’insure-tech’ to reinvent the old-school systems in use in the rental industry; with more efficient tech and the removal of traditional lump sum deposit payments – our goal is to make renting a home as easy as booking a holiday.
As a close-knit group, every person has a big impact on the rest of the team. We are a chatty bunch, who enjoy ranking the Shoreditch food spots, and often hang out after work for a drink or two. We’re a smart, fast-moving and dedicated team – disrupting the rental market in the UK is no mean feat!
Want to help us take Reposit to the next level? Read below and see if you’d be a good fit.
You are creative, self-motivated and ambitious and thrive when presented with a challenge. You will always be seeking more knowledge through research and feel confident to suggest bright ideas to the team. As well as this, you place a high emphasis on your career progression, and value the opportunity to grow within the company.
You enjoy working closely with other people, especially from different functions, and are comfortable with collaborating with different personalities toward a shared goal.
We don’t expect you to be quite as passionate about insurance technology as we are just yet, but understanding of what it means to be a tenant and caring about a fairer and less expensive future for renters will help you fit right in with us!
- Responsible for consistent, relevant, on-brand messaging through our communication channels – writing copy for blog posts and managing our social media pages
- Reporting into the CEO to refine our brand tone of voice and suggest new ideas for content, and communication touchpoints
- Working closely with our PR agency to create high quality articles to be distributed to press to drive the Reposit message
- Identifying and approaching creative and effective ways of communicating with landlords and letting agents
- Working cross-functionally to drive towards our shared goal of reinventing the lettings industry
- A marketing degree preferably in Communications or similar with a minimum grade of 2.1, plus 1 year minimum of relevant work experience in a PR, Communications or Social role.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation with the ability to balance multiple tasks and manage stakeholder expectation
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with experience in writing and editing copy
- Understanding of brand identity with the ability to adapt and create messaging to fit a consistent tone of voice
- Creative flair and an ability to approach problems from different angles
- Experience and a high level of understanding of social media platforms, paid media, analytics and best practice
- A passion for driving change with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Proven success in tailoring engaging social content to appeal to different audiences
- Background in content creation
- Interest or prior experience in the property or lettings industry
- Knowledge of the best lunch spots in and around Liverpool Street
- Starting salary of £25,000 with a salary review every 6 months and a clear progression route
- Shiny new MacBook
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- WeWork office in the City (free beer and prosecco!)
- Flexible working hours
Recent jobs at Reposit
- Partnerships Associate at Reposit in London 11-02-2019
- Customer Success Associate at Reposit in London 11-02-2019