Business Development Executive
at Ometria in London
Who are we?
Ometria’s mission is to help retailers create marketing experiences their customers will love. Our core technology is a customer marketing platform that enables retailers to send personalised marketing messages throughout the customer journey, increasing customer loyalty and lifetime value.
Backed by top VC funds across the US, UK and Europe, Ometria is trusted by some of the fastest growing retail brands in the world such as Moss Bros, Crew Clothing, Charlotte Tilbury, Feelunique, LoveCrafts and Wonderbly. We are now looking for a Business Development Executive who will play an instrumental role in growing our revenue.
The role has been created in response to growing demand from high-profile, multi-market retailers who have complex and varied requirements. They are organisations with established buying processes and high expectations when it comes to vendors.
You will be a driven, ambitious, and highly personable individual who will consistently exceed targets by demonstrating the value Ometria brings to retailers.
- Expertise – you will become an expert in the retail & eCommerce space and know how to articulate Ometria’s value and position in the market, directly generating interest and demand
- Outbound activities & qualification- you will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, marketing campaign follow-up, and outbound cold calls and emails. You will qualify opportunities, ensuring that they are the correct fit for Ometria, before passing them to the Business Development Manager
- Relationship building – you will foster and maintain relationships with stakeholders within e-commerce businesses. You will know how to leverage these relationships to gain insight into their business challenges and to position Ometria as a solution.
- Achievement of targets – your efforts see you exceeding ambitious but achievable opp gen targets which lead to won business
- Reporting – you will religiously keep our CRM (Salesforce) up to date, filling in all fields necessary for the sales team’s operation, and be on top of your progress against targets.
- Elite – you have either: At least one years first class experience in an outbound opening role or; you are an elite level graduate who backs themselves to fly immediately
- Boundless positive energy and motivation, and the desire to work hard and do what it takes to win and make sales
- Great people skills, including the ability to build trust with strangers over the phone, over email, and face to face
- Ability to acquire skills and experience quickly within lead generation, sales, marketing, ecommerce and software
- Desire and ability to quickly build a network within the retail and ecommerce industry
- Exceptional writing, speaking and listening skills
- A goal driven approach to life
- Excited to work for a fast-growth British technology company
- Passion for sales, data, analytics, numbers and measurement
- People who unequivocally want to build a career in SaaS sales
- A track record of exceeding targets in an outbound sales role
We believe that it’s awesome to be here. Here are a few of the benefits that make Ometria a great place to work:
- 30 days holiday + your Birthday off (+BHs)
- Regular socials and activities
- Committees and sports clubs
- Subsidised gym membership
- Personal development budget
- Personal wellness fund
- Salary sacrifice scheme for cycle to work and personal electronics
Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, snacks and drinks
Your choice of equipment
We review all applications on a continual basis, and as such have no ‘application deadline’. If you are interested please apply below, or get in touch if you have any questions.
Recent jobs at Ometria
- Part-Time Legal Counsel at Ometria in London 11-02-2019
- Enterprise Business Development Executive at Ometria in London 11-02-2019