** Social Media and Online PR Manager **
at Cherryz in London
ABOUT US & THE JOB
At Cherryz, it’s our mission to make shopping the little things in life fun and affordable. We’re backed by some of Europe’s leading investors and have great ambitions. However, we’re just at the beginning of our journey – there’s still loads to do and we need more incredible people that share our vision of creating an amazing new online brand.
We are looking for a Social Media & Online PR Manager to help us grow the relevant social channels and increase general brand awareness. Having ‘a strong interest’ in Twitter or Instagram won’t cut it for this role – we’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social 24/7. Ideally, you have at least one personal account with 5k+ followers.
For Cherryz, organic social plays a key role for brand building, customer success and supporting the paid channels in driving new and repeat business. So we’re looking for someone who really ‘gets’ social when it comes to creating unique and consistent content.
While being a rockstar writer is absolutely essential for this role, you’ll also create visual concepts for posts and entire PR campaigns. We do have an in-house designer but the more you can do yourself, the better. You’ll report directly to one of the founders.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- We’re active on Facebook and Instagram. Help us decide whether we should add other channels
- Organically increase number of followers
- Design campaigns to drive follower engagement
- Structured influencer outreach
- Set up partnerships for cross-promotions with other brands/accounts
- Design social campaigns to drive repeat purchases by existing customers
- Create on-brand PR campaigns, from concept to implementation
- Write compelling articles that directly or indirectly promote Cherryz
- Reach out to relevant online publications and get them to regularly publish stories about us
- Create and maintain guidelines for all brand elements, e.g. tone of voice & design
- Work closely with founders and rest of team
- 3 years of full-time work experience in a comparable role, ideally in an (app-centric) e-commerce business
- British English native speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree from a leading university and evidence of exceptional academic performance
- Keen attention to detail
- High affinity for our products is a huge plus
We’re a small team with next to no hierarchy. If you have an idea, we’ll listen. If you want to try something new, we’ll support you. So if you’re a self-starter who’s keen to learn, Cherryz is the right place for you!
Our head office is located in the heart of Dalston (Central London), 2min walk from both Dalston Junction and Dalston Kingsland Overground Stations. Team spirit is strong at Cherryz and we frequently go for lunch and after-work drinks in the area. Get a feeling for the Cherryz vibe here.
We love our products and we want you to enjoy them as much as possible, too, so you get 25% off everything on Cherryz.
Recent jobs at Cherryz
- ** Customer Retention Lead ** at Cherryz in London 19-02-2019
- ** Customer Care Representative ** at Cherryz in London 21-02-2019