We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Software Engineer- AI on the Edge based in London to join the team working on our exciting Machine Learning product. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
causaLens leads causal AI research. Causality is a major step towards developing true AI. Our technology transforms organisations by autonomously discovering valuable insights that optimise business outcomes. Our flagship product, time-series prediction engine, goes beyond both traditional machine learning and AutoML. It has become the industry standard in the financial sector and is increasingly being used in a wide range of industries. causaLens is run by top scientists and engineers, 70% holding a PhD in a quantitative field. For more information visit www.causaLens.com or contact us on info@causaLens.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
causaLens in the News
- >2 years of professional experience on implementing state-of-the-art artificial intelligence to the 'edge'
- Proficient in C/C++ and Python
- Prior experience in Cython is an advantage
- Prior experience with Hardware Description Languages (e.g. VHDL, Verilog etc.) is an advantage
- Prior experience with performance optimisation for multi-core CPUs, GPUs, and/or FPGAs is an advantage
- MEng or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to demonstrate integrity and drive
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- Creative problem solver
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person to bring state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, the next generation of predictive technology for complex and dynamic systems on the edge.
You will be responsible for writing high-performance, well-tested, multi-platform code that leverages platform-specific capabilities as well as automate and scale deployments across a variety of platforms/devices.
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Share option scheme
- Pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl. bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses, conferences and book budget
- Flexible work-from-home and remote days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly journal club and knowledge sharing presentations
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and soft drinks in the office
- Amazing, smart, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm
Our interview process consists of an intelligence test, interview and an on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.