JobLab is an all in one hiring platform. We’re the first careers marketplace to reward our community for their time, data, and engagement. Through our innovative token-based incentive system, JobLab Tokens, we’re able to reward our community of over 32,000 students and graduates for choosing to engage with the platform. We’re the first careers marketplace to truly put candidates first.
It's no small undertaking. We want to be known as the most trusted, frictionless, and invisible recruitment service on earth. The startup world requires grit, hard work, and a passion for solving problems you care about. If you want to join a small team early in their journey, trying to disrupt a broken industry and help young people start their careers, keep reading.
• You’ll be responsible for the overall growth of JobLab’s candidate community and increasing our ability to bring new, high-growth startups to the platform.
• You’ll analyse, identify, and experiment at all stages of the funnel to unlock constraints and drive growth.
• You’ll help align the rest of the team when it comes to growth experiments and activities.
• You live and breathe growth.
• You’re just as comfortable interviewing a customer over coffee as you are deep in an Excel spreadsheet.
• You’ve got at least 2 years of growth experience. Ideally, at another fast-growing startup.
• You’re equal parts analytical and creative.
• You’re comfortable challenging the status quo and always question your initial assumptions.
• You’ve got prior experience running performance marketing campaigns.
We’d love to hear from you if:
• You have excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to convert complex concepts into clear, engaging messages for internal and external audiences
• You are self-motivated and driven
• You enjoy working as part of cross-functional teams to drive consensus
• You have a passion for gaining insights and translating them into powerful programs
• You are curious and a rigorous thinker, always probing beyond a simple answer and assuming nothing
• You have a proven track record of delivering tangible results in growth marketing, product growth, or a relevant marketing role
We believe diverse company culture leads to more creative ideas and better products for our users, so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. Show us some projects, experiences or ideas you're proud of