Lead Fullstack Developer (Home based)
at Startup in London
We are building a SaaS product that changes the way how security and compliance in managed in AWS. Our mission is to build a cloud environment that is continuously secure and compliant at all times and help organisations managed their cloud environment more securely at scale. Our team has years of experience building cloud security solutions across highly regulated industries and are now looking for the key members of engineering team who can help shape and build the product. This is truly a great opportunity to build a product that can challenge and improve the status quo in the cloud security space.
We are looking for a Lead Fullstack Developer to build the first version of the platform for our early customers. You will be working alongside the CEO and have tremendous ownership to lead the product development.
- Extensive frontend development experience using React.JS/Elm, Bulma/Ant Design/Bootstrap
- Experience building cross browser web applications.
- Experience with frontend testing frameworks
- Experience with the latest frontend development tooling
- Proficient in Golang
- REST APIs / GraphQL
- Experience building serverless solutions in AWS
- Experience working with distributed systems based on message queues.
- Experience building loosely coupled fault tolerant architectures.
Bonus points for experience with:
- Ansible, CloudFormation/Terraform
- Jenkins or any other CICD tools
- Application monitoring
- Any experience of being responsible for the end to end delivery of an application from dev to prod.
- 100% work from home, but you need to be based in London
- Equity options
- Unlimited holidays
- Competitive Salary
If the role sounds interesting, please apply to know more.