at SPOKE in Richmond
SPOKE is the next big thing in British menswear.
Most men don’t want to trawl a 300-piece collection for disposable fashion that changes every 12 weeks – they want a few simple things, done properly. So we’re building the UK’s first digitally-native menswear brand with an awesome team of customer champions to support us. We’re already delighting customers by email, phone and social media, but we don’t want to stop there so we’re looking for someone who really gets our customer to join us, and we’re extremely excited to grow our Customer Champion team!
This is a full time position, based at our head office in Richmond with a start date of April 1st.
The role will involve:
- Providing world class customer service by supporting users by phone, email, social media and chat
- Composing word-perfect emails and tweets
- Acting as a brand ambassador for SPOKE
- Troubleshooting issues, and finding smart and practical solutions to any customer queries
- Serving on the front lines for SPOKE, and acting as a brand representative
- Becoming an expert on our customer, and sharing this knowledge with the rest of the business
- Showcasing our product (and your knowledge of SPOKE)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree
- Previous customer service experience (in any capacity)
- Word perfect english
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic and positive character
- A quick learner with a “can do” attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- An interest in eCommerce and menswear
And you get bonus points if:
- You have experience with Zendesk and Shopify
- You’re not just looking for a simple 9-5!
- A competitive salary
- A supply of awesome menswear (for you or your significant other)
- A fun, positive and energised start-up culture
- A busy office with lots of laughs and (mostly) good music
- A nice shiny MacBook
- A fun and varied social calendar
The Interview process:
- Apply with your CV and a brief email introducing yourself and your relevant experience
- Phone interview
- A short task to complete from home
- Face-to-face interview
How to apply?
Please apply below with your CV and a short covering letter introducing yourself and explaining why you’d be a great champion of our customers! No cover letter, no interview.