Product Manager B2B SaaS
at ResponseiQ in London
(₤45000 - ₤60000 per year)
We’re looking for Product Manager to help scale our fast-growing tech B2B scaleup’s product suite.
We’re ResponseiQ, an ambitious, vibrant, outgoing B2B SaaS conversion and sales acceleration scaleup with its HQ based in Islington. We also have offices in South Africa, the Philippines, and opening soon in Berlin. Our Tech is currently outsourced with our IT project lead based in London.
We’re closing significant funding and have lots of exciting and innovative product plans that we need your help bringing to life. This is an incredibly exciting period for the company and those who join us will grow with the company.
About the Role:
The business and the ambitions are currently growing quicker than the product and we are now ready to add a product manager to our team. You’ll work closely with, and report to the CEO whilst also working with the IT project lead, outsourced dev teams, Head of Marketing and our amazing customers to figure out how to best bring our ambitious product goals to life. We have multiple ongoing projects so we want you to hit the ground running!
What will your days looks like:
• Management of the full product lifecycle from scoping and research through to marketing and delivery.
• Customer research
• Taking ownership of and updating the current list of problems our customers face.
• Strategically involved in the products testing, maintenance and revision.
• Coordinating and engaging with key stakeholders
• Work within our agile development workflow
• Realization of product milestones through analysis and removal of obstacles.
• Set delivery time frames for product milestones
• Continuous improvement of product metrics in respect of visibility and metrics
• Contribute to the overall product vision
• Delivery of company-wide product strategies
What we’re looking for
• Experience in a B2B SaaS Business Environment performing a similar role.
• Substantial experience in the product development life cycle within the software arena
• A thorough understanding of what makes a good or bad UX/UI whilst taking the aesthetics of the design into consideration
• A passion for customer service and problem solving
• The ability to turn ideas into actions
• Exceptional detail oriented written and verbal skills.
• Multitasking and Project Management Skills
• Results driven with strong self-discipline
• Independent thinker with team player tendencies
This is an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to work at the heart of our vision, and you’ll be in a position to make a huge impact on our strategy and long term success! As our Product function grows, there will also be fantastic development opportunities.
What we’re offering
• £45,000-£60,000 per annum starting salary based on experience with exceptional and proven growth opportunities
• Great location – Rocketspace in Angel
• Generous holiday entitlement
• Pick your own equipment
• Socials, free Thursday and Friday drinks. The company are genuinely all friends and enjoy socialising together.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at ResponseiQ
- Sales Executive (German Speaking) at ResponseiQ in London 08-05-2019
- Sales Executive (French Speaking) at ResponseiQ in London 08-05-2019