at Doctify in London
(₤25000 - ₤30000 per year)
Founded by two orthopaedic surgeons in 2015, Doctify provides a solution for the millions of patients who want to search, compare and book specialist doctors online. The company seeks to support and advance doctor-patient relationships by providing greater transparency and access to healthcare through digital innovation. Doctors pay a membership fee to be on our site, and we work to improve their online presence and lead generation.
Doctify currently employs a team of 30+ staff and continues to grow. Having already closed three rounds of financing, the site boasts over 2000 doctors and health care professionals, with over 47 different specialities. Over the next year Doctify plans to further enhance patient user experience and expand further nationally.
Location: Old Street, London
We are looking for an account manager to help manage our growing case load of specialist, dental and allied health accounts. You’ll be working closely with the rest of the account management team to manage churn and help get Doctify’s clients engaged with the platform, building up solid, long-term relationships with your contacts. We’re re-building the account management team and you’ll be an integral part of shaping the future of AM for Doctify.
The role includes one on one meetings with Practice Managers out in the field, as well as phone and email contact from within the Doctify offices.
You’ll be using Salesforce to keep track of activities and log your work.
You’ll be mentored and incentivised to reach targets and improve performance week on week.
What do we expect from our Doctify Account Managers?
- Customer Success First: We want you to meet with doctors, practice managers and marketing managers to communicate how to get the most out of their subscription to Doctify.
- Take ownership: on-board and manage the accounts you are working – the opportunity to upsell is endless.
- Think laterally: look for business development opportunities and drive new ideas that help our brand grow.
- Research: be a busy body, network, find new ideas and business opportunities to discuss and implement.
Spread the word: be a Doctify disciple, our very own brand ambassador.
- Exude positivity: live, eat and breathe success, be a team player and a do-er.
- Show dedication: be resilient, go that extra mile, be the person you want to work with.
- Be entrepreneurial: get stuff done, be self-motivated and an all-round YES person.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment and is able to work well independently as well as in a team.
We see ourselves as the best and we want to work with the best. We are future creators, happiness makers and we’re on a mission to succeed. You’ll be joining the Doctify team at a hugely exciting time and we want to make sure your personal growth and our business growth combine. If you’re ambitious, there’s no limit to what you can achieve. We want to change the way people access healthcare and have people that want to make a difference.
If the above sounds like you we would love to talk to you!