B2B Content Marketer
at Disciple Media in London
Building a new kind of owned media platform.
Our mission is to help independent communities of all shapes and sizes thrive in a mobile first world. We are a fast moving technology business going through exciting growth.
Having built native community for a diverse range of customers, from global entertainment brands such as the Rolling Stones, the UK’s first constituency community for Matt Hancock MP, to major global corporations, celebrity chefs, think tanks, residential communities and schools, we have now opened up the platform for anyone to create their own community on a SaaS basis.
All our customers have one thing in common – a shared passion and a desire to nurture their community on a platform they define and they control.
Disciple is a fast growing company, hitting it’s KPIs and gaining traction with a wide variety of customers. Our Growth Marketing team is focusing on generating quality sales leads through both organic and paid channels.
We are now looking for an experienced SEO Content & CRM Manager who will be responsible for building our SEO strategy and scaling organic traffic.
This is an amazing role for a content manager with a B2B SaaS background who can balance strategy and execution. Previous success in building content around customer buying journeys is essential.
This is a key role as Disciple moves into its next phase of growth and will be both challenging and rewarding.
You’ll report to our: Head of Growth
You will be responsible for:
- SEO and Organic traffic strategy – you will be able to see the bigger picture of how our growth will change over time and develop a strategy to match those changes, rapidly expand our acquisition through organic channels.
- Customer buying journeys and personas – working closely with both the Sales and Customer Success team you will be responsible for running experiments and iteratively developing our customer personas and their appropriate buying journeys.
- Nurture flows – we want all of our prospects to receive valuable content from Disciple and learn about community management from our specialists. Using HubSpot CRM, you will design the nurture content flows that keep our prospects engaged until they are ready progress in the funnel.
- Content Analytics – we love to move and learn fast, testing ideas and changes, and quickly iterating to optimise.
You will enjoy setting a growth target, pushing your own and other teams to help you get there, and measuring and reporting on successes and learnings.
- Scaling the Team – you will build and maintain relationships with a team of high-quality freelance content writers, with a view to moving these roles in-house to the content team in the future.
You’ll love this role if you:
-Are excited by technological and societal innovation.
-Feel a natural sense of urgency to get things done.
-Have a brain full of ideas.
-You are hungry to learn, develop and constantly improve your skills.
People we’ll love have:
-3+ years experience in SEO content writing in a B2B SaaS startup.
-Experience in building SEO strategies.
-Experience in building content-driven email flows.
-Constant drive for improvement through A/B testing.
-A willingness to experiment, iterate, learn and do better next time.
-The drive to take responsibility for a target and market growth.
-A good feel for when to make a decision by themselves and when to escalate.
In return we’ll offer:
-A regularly stocked beer fridge, breakfast bar and fruit bowl.
-Fun and friendly working environment in open plan office.
-Collaborative, transparent and fun loving office culture.
-The chance to work with a diverse set of customers.
-The chance to build a new category of business.
*PLEASE NOTE Due to the over whelming number of applications you will only be contacted should we want to invite you for an interview but we thank you for your interest in Disciple
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.