Growth Marketing Analyst
at iwoca ltd in London
iwoca is breaking down the barriers that stop Europe’s 20 million small businesses from accessing finance. Traditional bank loans have slow application processes, inflexible terms and burdensome criteria. In contrast, we use cutting-edge technology to offer flexible access to credit with a five minute application process and a decision in hours.
Since 2012, we’ve funded over 25,000 businesses across Europe. Our customers include everything from cafés to car dealers, salons to solicitors. Along the way we have built a sophisticated technology platform, won numerous awards and grown a fun, and vibrant team.
Whilst we’ve come a long way, we’re really only getting started: our aim is to finance a million small businesses within a decade and so we need more smart, hands-on people to help us reach this goal.
- You’ll run acquisition marketing campaigns to bring more small business customers to iwoca. Your initial focus will be on our Direct Mail and Email channels.
- Analyse campaign performance, understand drivers of ROI, identify learnings and optimise accordingly.
- Become an expert in the customer decision journey by analysing internal and external data, and conducting customer research.
- Innovate and drive continuous improvement – find and implement opportunities (within and outside the channels you own) to drive more value / save time and budget.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a data analyst or performance marketing role
- Strong analytical skill set: confident with drawing insights from complex datasets and forming data-driven arguments
- Resourceful and great at project management: unafraid to tackle new challenges, breaking down complicated projects into simple steps, organising and rallying stakeholders to make progress in a smooth and timely way
- Team player: enjoys working with others, cross pollinating ideas and learnings within and across teams
- Driven, hard working and uncompromising in delivering high quality results in tight timelines
- Excited about helping small businesses thrive
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team – together, we represent over 35 different nationalities
- Company retreats in great locations – we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside
- A really lovely office in central London – we’re right by Tottenham Court Road, and close to the bars, theatres and restaurants in Soho and Fitzrovia
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments, morning yoga and an ever-growing number of active clubs (you can set up your own!) – such as climbing, chess, cycling, football, running, boxing, etc
- Regular novelty perks such as free massages, which can be proposed by anyone in the team
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- Cycle-to-work scheme for great value bikes
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
- Stock options for all employees after 6 months within the business
- 25 days holiday a year, plus all UK Bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.
Recent jobs at iwoca ltd
- German-speaking Account Manager (Frankfurt-based) at iwoca ltd in London 20-12-2018
- Customer Success Advisor at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2019
- Graduate Data and Risk Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2019
- Python Engineer at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2019
- Graduate Credit Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2019
- Graduate Credit Risk Analyst (German speaking) at iwoca ltd in London 09-01-2019
- Graduate Account Manager - Broker Channel at iwoca ltd in London 30-01-2019
- Customer Success Advisor - Part time at iwoca ltd in London 06-02-2019
- Associate Marketing Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 07-02-2019
- Technical Account Manager at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- Customer Journey Executive - German Speaking (London-based) at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- FinTech Operations Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- Junior / Graduate Full Stack Developer at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- KYC Analyst - German speaking (London based) at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- Risk and Technical Business Analyst (German speaking) at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- Tech Business Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 17-04-2019
- Graduate Sales Analyst at iwoca ltd in London 24-04-2019