Computer Vision Engineer
at WIREWAX Ltd in London
Who we are
- WIREWAX is the world’s number 1 interactive video technology.
- WIREWAX is the multi-award-winning technology powering the world’s interactive video. We’re driven by the fundamental belief that video should be as connected and accessible as the rest of the information on the internet. Utilizing a powerful combination of computer vision and artificial intelligence, we help brands, creative agencies and broadcasters create highly engaging video experiences.
- WIREWAX was founded in 2009 and has offices in London, New York, San Francisco and Vancouver.
About the role
- We’re looking for a Computer Vision Engineer to join our team to support our efforts, from quickly scoping out solutions to building tools and scalable, production-level applications. You will work on various Computer Vision and Machine Learning problems, producing high quality code and having high-level input in the design and implementation of these products.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about turning the latest research into a practical tool used by many. We constantly add new functionalities to our system to make the process of creating attractive and engaging interactive video experience.
What you will do as our Computer Vision Engineer
- Research and develop exciting new Computer Vision applications
- The ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Contribute your coding skills to internal and external products and tools
- Perform code reviews and care about code quality, while also iterating quickly
- Collaborating with the studio team to develop research ideas into customer-facing products
- Design, build and maintain research datasets
- Create a robust, lasting, and scalable product
Our ideal team member will have the following skills & experience
- MSc/MEng in a relevant field and industry experience in Computer Vision or Machine Learning.
- Hands on experience with Python, specifically with libraries such as pytorch, tensorflow, numpy, pandas and scikit-learn.
- Experience of working on collaborative coding projects with a large code base and version control software such as Git.
- Comfortable working with Linux, bash scripting and NoSQL databases.
- Strong background in at least one between the following research areas:
- Model free target tracking
- Face detection/recognition/tracking
- Object detection/redetection/recognition
- Multimodal video and audio content analysis
- Deep learning/Neural networks
- Natural Language Processing
- Knowledge of the breadth of state of the art methods in Computer Vision and Machine Learning.
- Enthusiasm for developing flexible solutions to open-ended problems.
- Ability to self-drive engineering projects, think at scale and rapidly prototype proof-of-concept software.
Why join WIREWAX?
- You’ll have the trust and freedom to devise solutions to problems as you see fit, utilising whichever technology you consider most appropriate.
- Competitive base salary with options available if you’re interested.
- A fridge full of tasty beverages, an unlimited supply of crumpets, and an enormous biscuit tin.
- You’ll be working as part of a small, super friendly team with a variety of backgrounds, from computer vision research to TV production.
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.