Join an online revolution to reduce teacher workload whilst increasing student performance at secondary school level!
Get My Grades is a hard-working, driven team of developers and educators who have been working together to design the ultimate educational platform. We are passionate about using our experience in education and the latest technology together to reduce teacher workload and enhance students’ online learning experience. Now that we have succeeded in launching our platform to students, parents, tutors, and teachers, we are looking to expand our core team so that together, we can continue improving the fantastic service we offer to our clients worldwide. Read more about what it is like to work for Get My Grades here: https://www.getmygrades.co.uk/aboutus/careers/
We’re looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team as we scale up our operations. Our current technologies are VueJS (frontend), Laravel PHP (backend) and AWS.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experience of Front-end frameworks, ideally VueJS but others considered.
* Laravel Framework (Zend or Symfony considered).
* Core front-end technologies. HTML5, SASS, BEM and Webpack.
* You’re motivated and have great organisational and communication skills.
* You’re curious, and love to learn and try new technologies.
* You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
* You work well in a test-driven, agile team.
* You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
* You are able to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
Nice to have:
* Familiarity with testing frameworks.
* Experience building continuous integration and delivery pipelines (CI / CD).
* Experience working in a start-up environment.
Our current stack:
Front End – VueJS
Back End – PHP (Laravel)
Server – AWS
Database – MYSQL data structure with Amazon Aurora
Analytics – Matomo
Landing Site – WordPress (currently, but looking to migrate)
CRM/Email Service – HubSpot
What You Get:
* Competitive Salary – Tell us what will make you happy and we will accommodate for the right candidate!
* Share options.
* Access to our Company Bonus Scheme.
* 25 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
* A ‘perks at work’ recognition package.
* Fresh fruit every day (or biscuits).
* A fully functional luxury tea and coffee machine, always at your service!
* An office based in central Woolwich, SE18.
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity please get in touch and email Sam with your CV and cover letter to HR. Please do not apply if you are looking for a remote role, or if you are a recruiter.
This role is full-time, 8:45-5:30pm, Monday-Friday based in our office.