Project Manager - Healthcare Apps
at Therapy Box in London
(₤35000 - ₤40000 per year)
Therapy Box makes life changing apps! We are a multi award winning British app development company working in the specialist healthcare field. More about us here: www.therapy-box.co.uk
What is the role?
We are looking for a Project Manager with transferrable experience. You would work through the lifecycle of the project; beginning with developing the core concept all the way to going live. This would include involvement in user research and discovery; planning (scoping and wire-framing), managing design and development, client liaison, going live and support. If you are looking to develop your career, deliver top grossing apps, work on new tech, all while improving people’s lives, this is the role for you – the opportunities are endless! It is important that you are a team player as you’ll be working in an environment where you will be encouraged to expand your skills, share new ideas, think outside the box and most importantly – enjoy what you do.
Who would be suitable for this role?
You may come from computer science (degree), university research (RA or more), project management (technical or otherwise), run a health-related startup or business management (run a team) background
You should have at least 3 years experience in at least one of these fields – computer science, research, project management or business management.
You should have a degree in computer science, maths, physics or another related field.
You may have started or run a startup.
Most of all, you have the belief you are ready to take on a team responsibility.
- Project managing the development of complex mobile and web apps. – Overseeing development of web backend and CMS Updating and uploading sprints of Jira. – Liaison with clients and stakeholders Involvement in user research and discovery phases. – Prioritising and allocating workload. – Overseeing quality assurance and continuous integration processes are carried out by the team. – Contributing to strategy and business development Working with a team of developers across platforms Feasibility assessments Documentation – Working closely with the design resource
Education and experience:
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
Relevant experience in a transferrable context
- Ability to understand requirements and translate them into scoping document – Topline understanding of wireframing tools like Invision, Balsamiq or Proto.io – Exposure to at least some project tools like Jira, Trello, Basecamp etc – Ability to put together project plans – Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and clients to gain sign-off – Effectively communicate with design, development and quality assurance team members to achieve project goals – Methodical approach – Time management – Attention to detail – Understanding of app distribution tools like iTunes connect, Google Console, Testflight etc – Principles of web services and backend
Desirable skills: – Some exposure to agile methodology – Ability to work under pressure – Absolute delivery focus
Why Choose Therapy Box?
A small team coupled with a great growth rate will ensure you get plenty of exposure and opportunities to learn and grow within the role and company.
We offer many perks: – Competitive salary (£40k subject to experience) – 20 days holiday (and bank holidays!) – Company pension – Hundreds of Perkbox team benefits including free coffee, phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets and more Regular onsite and off-site team events – Relaxed and friendly work environment Travel opportunities within UK and overseas (Europe, Asia, America and different areas of the UK are visited often by some of the team)
What do we consider when we recruit: – Skill fit: How ready are you to fulfil your role requirements – Cognitive ability: Understanding of context and reusing the learnings – Culture fit: How well would you fit in – Leadership: How well could you put across your ideas, get buy-in, mobilise resources, help with change.
We do not use recruitment agencies • **Applicants, we promise you are coming straight to us • **Recruitment agents, respect our wish and please don’t contact us
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
Recent jobs at Therapy Box
- Digital Agency Intern at Therapy Box in London 26-02-2019
- QA Analyst at Therapy Box in London 05-03-2019
- Full Stack Web Developer at Therapy Box in London 05-03-2019