Junior Sales representative
at Zine in London
(₤18000 - ₤21000 per year)
Exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic and fast growing tech startup! We’re looking for 2 junior business development representatives to join our London team with head offices in Chelsea Harbour. Ideally, you will have some sales experience but you will also get excellent training from our existing sales team who have plenty of experience in both, sales and training. You will be progressing quickly and have more and more responsibilities within a short period of time.
We are open to graduates, if you’re hungry, well articulated and can make your case – we’ll definitely have a chat with you.
Business Development Representative core responsibilities include:
- Lead Research and prospecting
- Pre-qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales outreach initiatives
- Contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Reporting to the Head of Client Acquisition
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our sales and marketing outreach initiatives and the Sales Managers. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients, respond to requests, jump on calls to understand how ZINE might be the answer to all their problems, give demos of the platform and sooner or later, start handling the commercial aspects of a deal.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospective clients, from first contact, to booking sales meetings and demo’s. You will have an active interest in social media and influencer marketing. If you are highly motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Competitive base salary and attractive bonus schemes offered.
ZINE is a fast-growing SaaS platform, connecting influencers around the world with Brands and Agencies for creative collaborations and content creation across social channels. We have a database of 50,000 influencers and a fully-fledged campaign management suite to fast track influencer activation at scale. Our team is young, dynamic and creative. We are tech-savvy, growth hackers, product focussed and always on top of the latest industry trends and evolutions – which is key in a fast growing and continuously evolving industry.
Our offices are located in Chelsea Harbour, together with a number of other young businesses. We have a big communal open plan kitchen, lunch delivered to the office every day for free, as much coffee as you like and fridges full of beer and other beverages! There is a subsidised gym right next to the office too (in case you go to heavy on the biscuits and snacks). You’ll be working with a young, fun and motivated team – we love our jobs but we also like to go for a drink sometimes, have activities and offsites with the team.
- Prospecting – research and pre-qualify leads from a variety of sources including trade press, social media and Linkedin for example
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Sales CRM updating
- Outreach and contact prospects through cold calls and emails
- Book and make sales qualification calls
- Introduce ZINE to prospects
- Identify prospects needs and challenges with influencer marketing then suggest appropriate features and product/service solutions
- Objection handling
- Build rapport for long-term trusting commercial relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the influencer market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Managers
- Consistently meet productivity and sales targets
- Report to the Head of Client Acquisition and the Sales Team on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep abreast of competitors and their new feature updates
- Attend events, trade shows and industry/vertical focused events (new product launches and fashion shows)
- Proven work experience as a business development researcher, Sales Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Energetic and self motivating
- Demonstrate initiative skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration (optional) or relevant field
New Jobs Alert created!
By creating this alert, you agree to ourT&Cs
and Cookie Use.